Author Topic: UTT flightplans not showing  (Read 793 times)

Offline erik89a

• Prop 1st Officer
UTT flightplans not showing
« on: March 27, 2018, 02:51:49 PM »
Hi,

Tried to install UTT singapore airlines su17 but no airplanes are showing.

Anyone facing the same problem?

Maybe AIG are working on some SIA plans? :)

Offline bradley27

• AIG Dispatch Beta Tester
  • Command Captain
  • ***MH370***
    • My FS Screenshots
Re: UTT flightplans not showing
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 02:58:44 PM »
I had them installed too and they worked fine, i believe there are Winter plans from AIG coming  ::evilgrin::
Bradley | P3Dv4 | AIG Flightplan Beta | FAIB Beta

Offline Konkorol

• Turbine 2nd Officer
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 03:51:24 PM »
UTT flightplans are always set to 10% - compare with your your FS settings.
It's just fine the way it is..
Dieter

Offline TopoGigio777

• AIG Dispatch Beta Tester
  • Turbine 1st Officer
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 09:32:42 PM »
You have to convert them to FSX format in order to make them work in FSX and in P3D.

Online johanfrc

• Administrator
  • Command Captain
    • JCAI
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2018, 09:35:18 PM »
You don't have to. You can use them as FS9 plans and compile them as FS9-format, but that will make FSX-format plans disapper.

So you have to either use FS9-format for all flightplans or FSX/P3D-format only.

The difference is the days. FS9 uses Sunday as day 0, Monday as day 1 and so on. FSX/P3D is Sunday as day 1, Monday day 2 etc. And then there is something in the plans that makes FSX/P3D-format compiled files disapper if there is a FS9-format compiled in the sim. So as said. You have to use FSX/P3D-format or FS9-format only.

But most programs to compile flightplans today, includes options to convert or compile FS9-format plans to FSX/P3D-format, and some programs also have options to convert/compile the other way around.

But for most of the plans it's not a problem as the plans are FS9-format (the days), and then it's easy to compile them as FSX/P3D format.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 09:41:45 PM by johanfrc »
Regards

Johan Clausen

Offline erik89a

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2018, 08:55:48 PM »
Thought I would give a update.

I have been trying the whole summer installing plans that are not AIG. I have been trying with UTT and Bernie plans. No Success. Or success with 1 Airlines. Montenegro airlines SU18 from UTT. Hmm.

I thought I solved the problem by selecting "no" when AIFP asked if sunday should be 0 and monday 1 etc. But later when I wanted to install UTT Georgian airlines SU18 no planes show.

I also tried to install Air Italy Su18 from Bernie but I can ONLY see Meridiana 767 (which are included in the plan).

Please do someone know why I cant install other than AIG plans. I looked in the forum at UTT and many have the same problem but that forum is dead.

Do someone managed to insall other plans than AIG plans on their FSX:SE.

I have looked a hundred times and all textures are correct...

Offline Konkorol

• Turbine 2nd Officer
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2018, 09:13:31 PM »
UTT flightplans are not made for installation with AIFP. Things have to be installed manually.
It's just fine the way it is..
Dieter

Offline sugi

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2018, 03:54:48 AM »
Yup install the UTT FPs manually, you can give the aircraft your own title etc...with the use of AIFP, i have hundredes and hundreds of UTT FPs and other FPs along with AIG, all compiled for FSX...and my FS9 (yes, both simulators installed)..as soon you have learned how AIFP works, your FPs will also work as a charm, and you'll have AI aircraft all over the place - good luck ;-)

Online Dave YVRATC

• Command Captain
    • My Flickr photostream
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2018, 05:45:18 AM »
 Weird, have never had an issue with any other flightplans working alongside others at all, assuming they are formatted to work in FSX/P3d. All installed with AIFP.

Offline erik89a

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2018, 10:04:39 AM »
These are the steps I do when installing UTT

1. I download the latest flightplan.
2. I download and install all textures manually in to the sim, or I install then by assigning then from AIFP (dont know if that will make any difference)
3. I Open Aifp and selects "no" when asking if sunday is 0 and monday is 1 etc.
4. I install the airplanes so that alla planes in the list is black.
5. I compile the plans with success and I can now see my plan in the scenery folder with all other aig plans.
6. I run FSX:SE and set AI traffic to 100%.
7. I select the airport where my flightplan has it hub.
8. No Planes of the flightplan I installed are displayed.

Online johanfrc

• Administrator
  • Command Captain
    • JCAI
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2018, 10:13:40 AM »
one small thign, which I know won't change the problem, is that you press "no" when asked if Sunday should be 0 and Monday day 1.

Actually you have to press yes. The plans from UTT (and more or less everyone else right now) is in FS9 format, which uses Sunday as day 0, Monday as day 1 and so on. It's only when you install them into the sim (FSX or P3D), that the days changes because they install into a sim that uses Monday as day 0, Tuesday as day 1. But if you installed them into FS9 the days won't change. But the input shout be as FS9 format.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Offline Jorgen

• Turbine 1st Officer
  • Retired computer backup hardware tech
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2018, 10:34:30 AM »
Eric89a, here's how I do it:

I download the flightplan file from UTT. Then I unzip it into AIFP's Flightplans folder. I compile it with AIFP, and since this is FSX, I hit "Yes" at the by now famous question. The compiled flight plan file (.bgl) now shows in \Scenery\World\Scenery, as it should. Then I run AIFP's "List Missing Aircraft Used in Traffic Files" function (under Bulk Traffic on the menu bar), print the list generated and then go out and hunt for the missing paints, to be installed "manually".

Jorgen

Offline erik89a

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2018, 11:23:07 AM »
Nope.

Does not work. :(

I think the issue is at my FSX install since it works for all of you.

Thanks for your help :)

Offline flyingcarpet75

• Command Captain
    • The Flying Carpet Hub
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2018, 11:38:18 AM »
one small thign, which I know won't change the problem, is that you press "no" when asked if Sunday should be 0 and Monday day 1.

Actually you have to press yes. The plans from UTT (and more or less everyone else right now) is in FS9 format, which uses Sunday as day 0, Monday as day 1 and so on. It's only when you install them into the sim (FSX or P3D), that the days changes because they install into a sim that uses Monday as day 0, Tuesday as day 1. But if you installed them into FS9 the days won't change. But the input shout be as FS9 format.

Ouch. I've been pressing "no" for years now. Maybe it's time I should fire up the sim and take a look see if there is any ai traffic at all!  ;D
Visit my website http://www.flyingcarpet75.com for more repaints!

Offline Crash65

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2018, 09:58:30 AM »
These are the steps I do when installing UTT

1. I download the latest flightplan.
2. I download and install all textures manually in to the sim, or I install then by assigning then from AIFP (dont know if that will make any difference)
3. I Open Aifp and selects "no" when asking if sunday is 0 and monday is 1 etc.
4. I install the airplanes so that alla planes in the list is black.
5. I compile the plans with success and I can now see my plan in the scenery folder with all other aig plans.
6. I run FSX:SE and set AI traffic to 100%.
7. I select the airport where my flightplan has it hub.
8. No Planes of the flightplan I installed are displayed.