Main Menu

[CLOSED] Small Subset of Parked Aircraft Continuously Respawning/Changing

Started by alepro, January 28, 2024, 10:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alepro

Hi Kai & team,

First of all: Thanks a million for all your hard work! I love the level of immersion and life AIG have brought to my sims over the years.

Now to my issue: I am seeing a small subset of parked aircraft continuously respawn at their parking position. Specifically, the sim loads one model/livery, and then replaces that with another model/livery a few seconds afterwards (every 2-3 seconds or so), and that goes on indefinitely. Sometimes it is just 2 models/liveries that switch back and forth, at other times it is several combinations that rotate through, seemingly in a random order. This happens at almost every airport, and is a little immersion-breaking, so was wondering if this is just an issue with my installation/system, or a is common issue?

I am using the latest versions of TC (0.7.5.2) and have all OCI packages installed.

One additional comment: AI Manager shows the 'Repair Liveries' option permanently, despite me having clicked it many times. Just mentioning it in case it could be related.

Thanks,
Alex

johanfrc

Regards

Johan Clausen