Main Menu

[SOLVED] AIGFP & P3D v5.1 HF1 - No traffic

Started by spfoster, November 26, 2020, 10:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spfoster

Hi,

I have recently done a completely clean installation of P3D v5.1 HF1 along with AI Manager 1.0.1.13 and Traffic Controller 0.3.3.2

My P3D is installed into D:\Prepar3D v5
AI Manager is in E:\AIG AI Manager
Traffic Controller is in E:\AIG Traffic Controller

I have downloaded and installed via the AI Manager 4 different airlines purely to test functionality before downloading any others. These are: British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, EasyJet & Ryanair. All of which are prominent at EGKK – London Gatwick, EGCC – Manchester and EGLLL – London Heathrow (for the first 2 airlines only).

When I load P3D, the Traffic Controller loads and shows no errors but does not inject any AIGFP traffic at any of the airports. (British Airways, EasyJet & Ryanair are AIGFP files), it does however load the BGL file traffic namely Virgin Atlantic at all my test airports.

I have tried turning off Auto Injection, restarting P3D and manually injecting traffic but that appears not to work either.

In the AIG AI Manager in the Settings – General tab it shows the current path as E:\AIG AI Manager\AIGAIM – OCI

In the AIG Traffic Controller the Settings tab shows a tick in the Use AIGFP box and the OCI-Directory as E:\AIG AI Manager\AIGAIM – OCI

Any help in how to get Traffic Controller to inject the traffic would be very much appreciated, I have obviously got something wrong somewhere.

Logs attached – I added the "Traffic Controller –" text to the names of 3 of the files to differentiate between those files and the logs from the AIG AI Manager folder.

Many thanks in advance,

Steve.

Kaiii3

seems to be related to a bug in the latest version, will reupload a new version in a few minutes

spfoster

Kai,

Awesome job, now working. Automatic injection seems to happen a few minutes after everything has been running for a few minutes, but manual injection works virtually instantaneously.

Thanks so much for the rapid update.

Steve.