Main Menu

[SOLVED] Traffic injected but not visible at EGLL

Started by endline, October 13, 2023, 03:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

endline

This seems to be happening only at EGLL and not all the time. I've tried TG with other airports and it worked fine. At EGLL 9 times out of 10, TG will say that there are hundreds of aircraft around, jetways will move to dock to AI traffic but no models are rendered. On rare occasions, there will be actual traffic rendered.

Furthermore, every time this happens MSFS gets stuck when exiting to the main menu. The blue loading bar will take 5 minutes to reach 100% and nothing else will happen. I've tried changing my decimal separator to period rather than comma but it didn't do anything. I've also noticed lots of exceptions in the logs.

Kaiii3

endline

Global AI Ship Traffic, FlyByWire A320 and GSX Pro. I've also tried verifying the setup in AIG Manager with no effect.

Kaiii3

endline

I've disabled extra clutter in GSX but it didn't make a difference. On the contrary, it happened for the first time at KJFK as well. Smaller airports seem fine though; as does EDDF. As always, each time I have to use the Windows task manager to exit MSFS afterwards as it gets stuck on exiting the flight. When I got it to work after 5-6 attempts, there was finally traffic but I could still see a few jetways docked to invisible airplanes and the minute I asked for pushback from the GSX menu, all GSX vehicles disappeared. They didn't appear on the arrival airport either (GMMX) and I still had to use the task manager to shut down MSFS after.

Also, does the traffic limiter actually work? I input the dep airport ICAO, I click on the checkbox, I click Apply, then Save. There is no feedback that anything has changed, neither in the sim or in the app.

Kaiii3

The "invisible" Airplane issues is related to MSFS and can only be fixed by reducing the amount of SimObjects active at the same time. For a start i suggest resuding the traffic percentage in AIGTC to 50-60%

Kaiii3

endline

Yes, they appear on the map.

EDIT: After reading about the problems with AIG and GSX, it's definitely related to the latter. TG works fine once GSX is deactivated. So, it appears that either we won't have AI traffic or we won't have ground services at large airports.