Main Menu

[SOLVED] AIGTC causes P3D CTD

Started by petedowson, February 19, 2021, 12:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiii3

was able to reproduce it 19th Feb 13:00 local...

now time for debug :heehee:

petedowson

Quote from: Kaiii3 on February 20, 2021, 01:36:50 PM
ok, the timespan friday 12-14 will give me a chance to see if I can recreate it. We do have a similar problem at some different Airport in the US at Sunday 12:00 local..

The actual cause why the Sim crashes can be very different (invalid model, corrupt tectures,.) There is a lot of stuff and without a log it is even harder to track it down ::mad:: Might take some time now :-\

Yes, understood. I looked at the logs from yesterday and I saw that there was not enough detail to determine plan or model at the time of the crash. Do the plans run autonomously most of the time?

If it is due to a corrupt model or texture then wouldn't a log entry showing the last aircraft to be injected tell you which, or is there a delay before P3D acts upon it?

If you want to add more logging and get me to do any more testing, do let me know please.  I can't find a way to get this forum to notify me of replied on a thread, but you have my email.

Pete

Kaiii3

no problem Pete

Notification are disabled, because our Provider flagged them as Spam and blocked us... I will run now a debug tool step by step to see which AC is causing the problem

Kaiii3

problem found, now need to find a fix. Seems to be related to the ryanair flightplan and TNG operations of EI-SEV

petedowson

Quote from: Kaiii3 on February 20, 2021, 02:36:09 PM
problem found, now need to find a fix. Seems to be related to the ryanair flightplan and TNG operations of EI-SEV

Wow! Well done -- that was really quick!

I am tied up all day tomorrow, and finishing now till Monday, so hopefully I'll try it sometime next week. Is it specific to Fridays, or weekdays, in the early afternoons?

Pete

Kaiii3

had not checked the flightplan so far, but I hope to have the fix out later this weekend

Kaiii3

fixed, will try to include some more fixes in the update tomorrow as well :stirpot:

petedowson

Quote from: Kaiii3 on February 20, 2021, 03:21:09 PM
fixed, will try to include some more fixes in the update tomorrow as well :stirpot:

Excellent! Will get it Monday morning.Thanks!

Pete