Main Menu

[CLOSED] AIG Traffic Controller Version?

Started by pedro69, February 26, 2024, 09:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pedro69

Hi all guys,
let me explain, i'm on win7 and P3dV4.5
I know all related problem about last version of AIG AIManager, it simply wont lounch on Win7, it close after attempting to update so don't show the little green window where you can set te P3d version and stop running.

Despite that i was able to run the version 1.1.1.5 and downloaded about 400 FltPln and the aircraft spawns correctly on ground, but i'm having the iussue some user reported before last update of the end on 2023.
I have 1 or 2 plane on route while on gnd the aiport are full (using100% Traffic slider), sometimes no traffic at all on route.

Since i downloaded the last version of Traffic controller, should be 0.7.5, and i installed just that version, why i read version 0.6.20 (alpha) on the top bar of the program windows?, is it related to the AI Manager Version 1.1.5 that i have?
So i 'm not running the actual no bugged version but the old one?

I suspect i need the AIManager version 1.2 to have the last update of TC 0.7.5 working.
If it's like that and i can't run AIManager 1.1.5 with TC 0.7.5 can someone tell me the exact folder structure in C:\ProgramData\AIGTech?
Inside i have 3 only 3 folder named AIGAIM, Cache, Logos, no other database folder, that instead is in D:\Programmi\AIG_AIManager_1.1\Resources\Database

P.S. i was able to make Traffic controller working copying the database folder inside D:\Programmi\AIG_TrafficController\Resources
Tryed already to do the same with AIManager 1.2 but didn't worked.

Regards

Kaiii3

pedro69

here all logs, but i solved changing the separator and reloading TController, Full of traffic on cruise now :-)

Pretty happy but if i'm able to run the last version it would be great, so attached all logs

Kaiii3

TC is blocked from connection to the servers. Blocked in Firewall?