Main Menu

[SOLVED] TC Stuck on loading

Started by johnny19, May 12, 2021, 08:33:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny19

Guys hello,

Today after updating a dozen updated flight plans with a new aircraft from FSP (E-Jets), TC is stuck on loading as show in the attached picture.

And yes, it does consume memory now over 25 Gb and climbing..

Thanks,

Ivan

rockon01uk

Having the same problem although my progress bar isn't even starting. Also reinstalled Traffic Controller.

Having done a further reinstall i can get the loading bar to max then it stalls and consumes memory, I left it for 10 minutes. 

It worked the other day, all  I have done is updated scedules from AI Manager and updated windows to KB5003173.

I have posted a pic from Task Manager.

Kaiii3

Quote from: rockon01uk on May 12, 2021, 10:25:47 AM
Having the same problem although my progress bar isn't even starting. Also reinstalled Traffic Controller.

Having done a further reinstall i can get the loading bar to max then it stalls and consumes memory, I left it for 10 minutes. 

It worked the other day, all  I have done is updated scedules from AI Manager and updated windows to KB5003173.

I have posted a pic from Task Manager.

logs please

Kaiii3

Quote from: johnny19 on May 12, 2021, 08:33:46 AM
Guys hello,

Today after updating a dozen updated flight plans with a new aircraft from FSP (E-Jets), TC is stuck on loading as show in the attached picture.

And yes, it does consume memory now over 25 Gb and climbing..

Thanks,

Ivan

how many AIGP files have you loaded?

Kaiii3

can confirm this bug, seems related to one of the last flightplans. :stirpot:

Kaiii3

KLM is the faulty flightplan. I will check why, for now please remove it to start AIGTC again

Kaiii3

johnny19

Thanks for the update. Program doesn't OOM and it loads okay. I removed KLM flight plan, but also noticed i have no AI aircraft from any of the AIGFP flightplans, ie no Finnair, no BA, no Cathay, and so on, either on 100% AI Traffic or any other setting.
Logs attached.

Kaiii3

autoinjection enabled? Log is not indicating any traffic injection at all

johnny19

True, it was for some reason disabled. I enabled it, but now the TC stops responding. Logs attached. Thnx for your help :)

max1806

I have the same issue with the new version

Kaiii3

looks like a faulty upload :nuke: Will repack it

rockon01uk

Can confirm the new update ( .3.11) is working for me now  ::thumbsup::

johnny19

Quote from: rockon01uk on May 12, 2021, 04:22:39 PM
You have traffic inserted? Cause i still don't.

rockon01uk

Quote from: johnny19 on May 12, 2021, 04:45:40 PM
Quote from: rockon01uk on May 12, 2021, 04:22:39 PM
You have traffic inserted? Cause i still don't.

Yeah traffic is ok see the GA aircraft also. I deleted the whoile program and put in a fresh install.