Main Menu

[CLOSED] SimConnect-p1

Started by nigel, October 30, 2023, 04:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nigel

Hi,

I am working my way through any programme using SimConnect that maybe causing this issue. Whilst I do not think it is AITC would you please have a look at the logs just in case.

When I load the B77F I receive a message " Sim Connect-p1. Cannot process aircraft file paths".

The aircraft loads, none of the switch's work and no landing gear is seen, and if I load FS2 Crew I get an SDK error message.

I have run the repair P3dv4.5 SDK and also the repair and update for the B77F.

The addons are FS2Crew FSGR Weather.

I use AIG OCI Traffic with AIFP3 flight plans.

The only change i have made between my last flight 2 days ago and today when this issue arose was to move my MAIW traffic from the P3D Sim Objects folder to the OCI Sim Objects folder.

I left the traffic files in the main P3D Scenery/World folder, where they have always been, I just moved the aircraft files to OCI, I had already moved some a couple of months ago with no problems.

The default aircraft load without a problem, not sure if they need SimConnect to open the panels etc.

My next step will be to delete the B77F and try a reload.

I have already downloaded the Simconnect files from P3D and tried to run them.

I have spent the day researching the net for the solution but can find nothing.

Thanks in advance.

�������Nigel

nigel

johanfrc

Regards

Johan Clausen

nigel

Hi, below the reply from PMDG, all I had to do after this was to reload FS2Crew to get rid of the SDK error and all worked again.

I think honestly the best place to start would be with a clean install of the 777 packages as outlined below

To accomplish a full removal and clean install of the PMDG 777-200LR/F and 777-300ER (if you own it) into Prepar3D v4+, follow these steps:

1. Uninstall the PMDG 777-300ER (if you own it), the 777-200ER (is you own it) and then the PMDG 777-200LR/F products from Control Panel\Programs & Features.

2. Manually delete the PMDG 777-200LR, PMDG 777-200ER, PMDG 777F, and PMDG 777-300ER folders in <P3D root folder>\SimObjects\Airplanes.

3. Manually delete the <P3D root folder>\PMDG\PMDG 777X folder.

4. Manually delete the PMDG 777-200LR, PMDG 777-200ER,  PMDG 777F, and PMDG 777-300ER  folders in C:\Users\(Your Windows Username)\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3 or v4\SimObjects

- You may need to enable the Windows folder option "Show hidden files and folders" to see this location.

5. Download new up-to-date copies of the installers from your account at the PMDG store.

6. Install the PMDG 777-200LR/F from your installer.

7. Install the PMDG 777-300ER (if you own it).

8. Install the PMDG 777-200ER (if you own it)

9. Run the PMDG Operations Center and install any updates it offers for the 777 products.

johanfrc

Great to hear. Now, if someone have the same issue, they can maybe get some help from that :)
Regards

Johan Clausen