Main Menu

[SOLVED] AI Aircraft randomly switching liveries on ramp.

Started by Thunderz, July 16, 2022, 06:00:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderz

Hi guys,
So you might remember a few months ago, I had an issue with flightplan installation. I took a break from FS2020 and its absolute shit storm of bugs and problems. Anyway, reinstalled AIG and the ATC with no problem, downloaded the flight plans, and added GA aircraft in through the way shown on the AVSIM forums. Now however, at my home airport, (YPPH), airliners will randomly change livery/airline, and aircraft model which is very off putting. I've searched it up but only found one thread on AVSIM about it, but there were no clear answers. Have you guys experienced anything similar/is there already a thread on this issue? Also one small issue I have had is GA traffic not rendering in, I can see the lights but sometimes there is nothing there. Especially with C172s. Sometimes the aircraft render at closer distances but sometimes they are invisible.
Thanks
Thunderz

Kaiii3

sim issue. Sim is adding airplanes to already used spots...

Thunderz

Quote from: Kaiii3 on July 16, 2022, 07:12:58 AMsim issue. Sim is adding airplanes to already used spots..
Is there any way I can get rid of this, like removing ground traffic? I leave it on about 50 because when the ground density is set to 0, the airport is practically empty

Kaiii3

panzer2181

Quote from: Kaiii3 on July 17, 2022, 08:06:56 AMyes, disable ground AI

Hi Kai, I am also having that issue, and my road vehicles is at 0, including airport vehicle density, and ground aircraft density at 0.

Is there other work arounds known?

Thanks

Kaiii3

not much more you can do - just hope ASOBO fixes this issue ;D

panzer2181