Main Menu

[CLOSED] AI Traffic Taxi Lighting Issue

Started by Sky Blue Flyer, September 06, 2022, 02:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky Blue Flyer

Hello. I am seeking help with an AI night lighting issue.

Setup is ProSim738 server pc running p3dv5.3 and 2 client pc's running p3dv5.3 for external views all synced with Wideview64 and AIG/AIGTC Traffic synced using Widetraffic. All of which works perfectly apart from..

The issue I am having is with AI aircraft lights. Specifically that nav, beacon and taxi lights do not show during taxiing. They work perfectly and as expected in the air and on runway under P3D atc control with strobes and landing lights triggered when entering and leaving the runway as they should.

As immersion is really important to me I have undertaken lots of testing. What I have established is that the server and client pc AI lights work correctly during taxi with all lights showing correctly. As soon as I start Wideview64 on the clients the taxiing AI aircraft lights go out with just the logo light left on. Landing and taking off aircraft are working correctly with all lights inc landing and strobes on but as soon as they leave the runway all lights go out. The Wideview64 server pc is completely unaffected and AI lighting continues to work as it should.

If I then turn off Wideview on the clients, the taxi lights do not return unless I restart the sim. They then work perfectly until I start Wideview64 again and they go out.

As I prefer to fly at night as you can imagine the immersion is somewhat spoilt. AI Traffi

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Martin

Kaiii3

no need to double post ;) topic has been moved here, since it is not a TC issue. Lights are handled by the internal Simulator system: https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=40551.msg385560#msg385560