Main Menu

[SOLVED] No ground services

Started by Romio59, November 15, 2022, 05:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romio59

Hello,

today I installed the latest version of AIG Traffic Controller 0.6. Unfortunately no airport services are displayed at any airport! Does this work only with MSFS, or also with prepare3D V4.5?

Kaiii3

Romio59

Quote from: Kaiii3 on November 15, 2022, 06:16:49 PMonly a few are visible in P3D

Which are they??
I can't see Follow me vehicles, stairs, catering vehicles, buses, Technical services or anything else!
Have tried it in EDDN, EDDF, EDDL, EDDS. Everywhere the same!  Nothing to see!!!

Boeing777LTD

from what ive seen P3D is buses and follow me cars

dolphinhog

I have a "other unknown" stuck to my EGKK runway, no AI will take off due to traffic. Ticking no grd veh does not remove him. P3dv4You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment. 

Kaiii3

you have not add the latest TC log

dolphinhog

Kaiii3

go to EGKK
let TC run for 5 minutes and post the PC logs here

If you still have issues, disable any 3rd party addon and test with default airports

dolphinhog

Ran for a short time at EGKK which is an addon airport. Aircraft stop on taxiway with ATC msg "wait for on coming traffic", but there is no traffic.

Removed addon airport, issue did not come back, aircraft taxied without issue.

Kaiii3

open TC
disable all airport services in the Settings and save
close TC
start P3D and go to the addon airport
check if it is working.

dolphinhog

Same result, traffic stops when taxing for 8R departure. Everything fine for 26L. One photo I sent shows the Addon SODE as a vehicle on my P3Dv4 Traffic Tool page. Not sure why, one link is for EGKK, the other two EGLL. I have reloaded airport, seemed to work before.

dolphinhog

All working again, not sure what changed.