Main Menu

[SOLVED] Few traffic after version 6

Started by Heronjr, January 24, 2023, 12:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heronjr

Hi,
I am having few traffic since the last versions. I did install the airline presets as your suggestion. I am at KMIA I can see only 2 aircraft, in KJFK, less than 5. Before the last versions, my traffic was normal at all airports in the World. The Timetable shows only 10 airports which are not at least near the current airport.

I did not change any of my options in P3Dv5.3 HF2. Just accept your last two updates and the traffic now is very very low. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your attention,
Heron
Regards,
Heron Domingues, Jr

Kaiii3

Remove: C:\ProgramData\AIGTech\Cache\Scenery_P3DV5.bin
Remove: C:\ProgramData\AIGTech\Cache\Airports_P3DV5.bin

and try again

Heronjr

Hi K,
I realized I posted the topic at the wrong place. It should be at Traffic.

Thanks, testing tonight. I'll be back.
Regards,
Heron Domingues, Jr

Heronjr

Hi K,
Removed: C:\ProgramData\AIGTech\Cache\Scenery_P3DV5.bin
Removed: C:\ProgramData\AIGTech\Cache\Airports_P3DV5.bin

Same thing: Traffic lower than before version 0.6. Tested Miami (3 or 4 aircraft), KFLL (1 aircraft), Rio de Janeiro SBRJ and SBGL which had real heavy traffic before 0.6, now depicts 1 aircraft in each field. No traffic flying at the vicinity of Rio.

In USA I can see some traffic flying, but as I said, lower than before.

Well, let me ask you: with the modifications made at the traffic management, was my old traffic removed and replaced by the preset traffic (80 airlines)?

Do I have to install again all those airlines listed out of the presets to show normal traffic again?

Thanks,
Regards,
Heron Domingues, Jr

Kaiii3

installing stuff from the preset would not remove any already installed content. What do you mean with "modifications made at the traffic management" ?

Heronjr

Hi,
I am referring to the new UI of the new version of the program that we install traffic flightplans. By the way, it is very nice.

I also used to see IA GAs in medium and small fields. I see no more GAs in any place. Is there anything I can do for the GAs reappear?

Now I am flying 6000 above KPHL. There is one single plane parked and an Amerijet landing.

Thanks
Regards,
Heron Domingues, Jr

Heronjr

Hi K,

I think I came to a solution. Using the AI Manager in the OCI section, I saw that I had many outdated flightplans. So I used the button "Update FPs" and the program started a Bulk Install which used almost 1.5 hours to complete. Then I checked the sim visiting KPHL and KRIC, both full of aircraft.

Thanks for your attention, and congratulations for your job. I appreciate the group efforts to reach excellence.
Regards,
Heron Domingues, Jr