Main Menu

[CLOSED] AI Traffic not showing in MSFS but showing on LNM

Started by Airbumps, July 06, 2023, 08:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airbumps

Hi All,

I let AIG TC sit and run at FlyTampas YSSY for 2 hours to see what would happen. When I came back I saw in AI Companion that a LOT of aircraft were showing as "PUSHBACK" and Little Nav Map showed a LOT of traffic.. but only a handfull of aircraft were visible in the SIM. Interestingly, the tails on those aircraft that were displayed in the sim were flickering, like another aircraft was being placed over the top of them constantly.

LNM showed aircraft buzzing around too but again, none showing in the actual simulator. Sim object count was only at 700 or so, so not at the 1000 limit.

Logs and screenshot attached. I report this in the hope we can make the next version of AIG TC more stable. Incidently, the Log_TrafficController shows a hell of a lot of "Throw Exception: 25" messages.. ::surprise::

Cheers,

Airbumps

Additional log files here - couldn't upload to the original post due to size.

johanfrc

The thing with the planes changing airline is not an AIGTC problem, but a sim problem. It's been there since day one, even before AIGTC was a thing for MSFS. And somehow MS/Asobo haven't fixed it yet.

For the rest, it's best to give Kai a bit of time to get it chekced.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Windshear

I have the exactsame problem, also at flytampa's YSSY Kaii please assist ::urgent::

Kaiii3

if airplanes are visible at the TCMap or on LNM, it is a MSFS issue. Only way is to reduce the number of loaded objets, if you use GSX, reduce the number of ground clutter

Windshear

Quote from: Kaiii3 on January 14, 2024, 06:06:43 PMif airplanes are visible at the TCMap or on LNM, it is a MSFS issue. Only way is to reduce the number of loaded objets, if you use GSX, reduce the number of ground clutter

ok I will give it a go!