TC Solved Issues / Re: AIG Traffic MSFS
Last post by nbquidditch - February 10, 2024, 12:31:50 PM
Hi Kaiii3 It is the add on!
Last post by Kaiii3 - February 10, 2024, 07:50:15 AM
addon airport, or default?
Last post by nbquidditch - February 09, 2024, 11:00:13 PM
Thank you for looking, lets hope @Kaiii3 can help  :)
Last post by johanfrc - February 09, 2024, 09:59:29 PM
Unable to request Data for: EGPF -> SimConnect Interface blocked by a pending request

Something in the SimConnect is blocking it, but I have no idea what it can be. Maybe @Kaiii3 knows?
Last post by nbquidditch - February 09, 2024, 09:54:47 PM
Thank you for your prompt reply. I've enclosed the AIG Traffic Controller log file.
Last post by johanfrc - February 09, 2024, 08:04:57 PM
That's normal. No issue there (the Airports/AIGTC thingy).

There are some issues with MSFS too, but we have also had some reports recently regarding planes not landing. But it's hard to say exactly what is wrong.

Can you upload the AIG Traffic Controller log-file too?
TC Solved Issues / [SOLVED] AIG Traffic MSFS
Last post by nbquidditch - February 09, 2024, 07:39:46 PM
Hi guys, I'm new to flight simming & this is my first post to this forum and it concerns AIG Traffic for MSFS. I'm more of a plane watcher than a flyer and I've managed to install FSLTL & FS traffic and both work fine. I've also installed AIG Traffic (my favorite AI) and downloaded many flight plans. It's working perfectly generating traffic to my favoured Edinburgh-EGPH with taxing & take-offs no problem but unfortunately, there's one exception! My traffic will not land. In the AI Control Map traffic approaches but ends up circling forever, I sometimes have up to 5/6 in the hold.

I have noted in the aig-traffic-oci-beta folder that I have Traffic files and Aircraft in Simobjects but my Airport/AIGTC is empty. I'm wondering if this may be the issue. Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere (if so could you kindly point me in the right direction). I've only had the SIM for a few weeks so it seems all up to date. My AIG Controller is version 0.7.5.2 and my AI Manager is 1.2.0.16, downloaded directly from the Alpha-India website.

Thank you in advance.

TC Solved Issues / Re: Traffic controller starts ...
Last post by johnk515 - February 02, 2024, 06:15:03 PM
That did the trick.
Thanks. 
TC Solved Issues / Re: Traffic controller starts ...
Last post by Kaiii3 - February 02, 2024, 11:39:34 AM
open:

%localappdata%\AIGTech

remove every AIGTC directory in there and try again