Author Topic: 2 Questions  (Read 550 times)

Offline Rogizz

• Turbine 1st Officer
2 Questions
« on: February 21, 2011, 03:03:01 PM »
1. Anyone here tryed out http://www.virtual-dispatch.net/ ? If yes. Go too the next question
2. How can i use the navdatabase for the PMDG in that program? it only tells me how too do it with the feelthere aircrafts
Thanks in advance

Offline Rogizz

• Turbine 1st Officer
Re: 2 Questions
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 10:06:12 AM »
no one that know this?  ::confused::

Offline geoffco

• Turbine 1st Officer
    • Virtual blue1
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 02:59:03 PM »
1) No, but I have just spent a couple of minutes looking on their FAQ page.

2) I can answer this anyway: I think perhaps you are a little confused here. The instructions tell you how to provide updated data to the program - it requires the data to be in the same format as for the Feelthere aircraft and so that is the package you must download from Navigraph. For any given AIRAC cycle, the data provided by Navigraph for the different addons will be the same, just is different format so that they get read in the correct way. The routings, waypoints, SIDs and STARs in the Virtual Dispatch should all be the same as the PMDG ones you will then see in the sim.. To export if for a PMDG aircraft you just need to save as the .rt2 format and put it in the right folder..

Hope this helps.
Geoff

Offline Rogizz

• Turbine 1st Officer
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 08:40:06 AM »
Well. i found a way too use the program :)
I simply just use the airac that is there, and the make it a *.pln file, and convert it too *.rte since the FMC on the PMDG cant read the *.rt2 format. (plntorte)
I know it maybe wrong since my airac is newer than the one listed in the program, but ill send the people at Viritual Dispatch an e-mail and ask for a soulution.
But thanks for the help geoffco :)