Author Topic: Yekaterinburg - Uktus (USSK) traffic question  (Read 614 times)

Offline Saturn_29

• Command Captain
Yekaterinburg - Uktus (USSK) traffic question
« on: April 06, 2011, 09:30:41 PM »
I have scenery for Yekaterinburg - Uktus (USSK) in Russian (scenery is not installed though) and I have a question about the traffic there. Who flys to this airport? I don't have any AI traffic for the airport and I would like to get some but I don't know who flys there.

Offline BruceN

• Command Captain
Re: Yekaterinburg - Uktus (USSK) traffic question
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 11:26:16 PM »
Gazpromavia used to fly to the USSK, but now you will only need to stock the airport with private aircraft. The hub airport for Yekaterinburg is Koltsovo (USSS) and it has all of the airline traffic.

Offline Saturn_29

• Command Captain
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 12:16:57 AM »
Thanks. I was hoping some small rather unknown Russian airline might fly there, cause there is not a lot of AI Russian private aircraft or plans out there. I was going to install the scenery tonight but I don't like installing scenery that don't have any AI planes flying there.

Offline regan123

• Command Captain
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 01:12:48 AM »
The 2nd Sverdlovsk Air Enterprise operates out of there with An72, PC12 and Yak40s.  Have a look on AVSIM.rus for the An72 by SBAI.  The Yak40 has been painted, but no plans exist.  The PC12 is on here as being painted, but I don't have enough data to create the flight plans yet.

Offline Andrew88

• Turbine 2nd Officer
  • Russian AI Traffic System
    • Russian AI Traffic System
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 03:50:46 AM »
FPs for Uktus Airlines (former Sverdlovsk 2nd air enterprise) will be soon released by RATS
Andrew Afanasyev.

Offline Saturn_29

• Command Captain
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 03:55:06 AM »
Thanks guys!  ::cheers::

FPs for Uktus Airlines (former Sverdlovsk 2nd air enterprise) will be soon released by RATS

I just installed the An72. I will have to update them when your package comes out.  :)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 04:19:11 AM by Saturn_29 »