Author Topic: Blue Air Web (Romania)  (Read 431 times)

Offline tigerpaws

• AIG Dispatch
  • Senior Captain
Blue Air Web (Romania)
« on: June 13, 2011, 08:27:01 PM »
Anybody familiar with these guys ops? Plans are in progress but the schedule calls for 8 aircraft, whereas the usual sources are showing they have a fleet of 7. Are they planning on getting another aircraft in soon?

Sam

Offline PatrickM

• Turbine 2nd Officer
Re: Blue Air Web (Romania)
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 09:39:41 AM »
airframes.org say they have 12 aircrafts in their fleet: http://www.airframes.org/fleet/jor and the database of flight24.com says 15 aircrafts: http://data.flight24.com/airplanes/blue-air-romania-jor/

And the regs I found: YR-BAC, -BAE, -BAF, -BAG, -BAI, -BAJ, -BAK, -BAH (currently stored in Bournemouth for BBJ converting?)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 09:52:45 AM by PatrickM »
Mit freundlichen Grü�en/kind regards
Patrick

Offline tigerpaws

• AIG Dispatch
  • Senior Captain
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 10:58:57 AM »
Thanks, although there both not up to date. The -800s were returned a while ago. We've found the missing link, they are currently using an Aurela 737, for how long remains to be seen

Sam

Offline PatrickM

• Turbine 2nd Officer
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 02:17:19 PM »
But airframes.org says they use a plane from Smartwings? Where did you get this Info?

And yes the -800s were returned (YR-BIA, -BIB, -BIC, -BID, -BIF), this planes were not on my list..
Mit freundlichen Grü�en/kind regards
Patrick

Offline tigerpaws

• AIG Dispatch
  • Senior Captain
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 02:44:07 PM »
Yes it does and that was my first solution but looking at flight tracking sites such as flight24 and libhomeradar, you'll see that SWU is flying for Travel Service again. The Aurela a/c has been flying for Blue Air since Monday

Sam