Author Topic: 744's not showing up in FS9  (Read 958 times)

Offline md11forever

• AI Pirate. Yaaarr!
  • Command Captain
  • I've moved on to FSX
    • My Photos on Flickr!
Re: 744's not showing up in FS9
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2012, 04:50:21 AM »
Good to hear you got it solved. As is usually the case, the problem lies in a very small error or combination of tiny errors...The sim is picky like that. :-P
George Widener

Now Rockin' FSX via Alienware

Offline verbalhardcore

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2012, 08:04:33 AM »
Yep it is a good feeling to have solved it, of course with everyones help here. I am very grateful.  :) ::party::

Just another little (and I do mean little) hassle I've only just noticed since using "manual" AI, is that aircraft just appears at the gate, out of nowhere - one minute there's an empty gate and them BAM! there's a plane parked out of the blue. I did some googling and did find something that said the flightplans may need some tinkering, to shorten the flight or something of that nature? Has anyone else experienced that?

Offline Hornets Nest

• Command Captain
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2012, 08:33:53 AM »
Just another little (and I do mean little) hassle I've only just noticed since using "manual" AI, is that aircraft just appears at the gate, out of nowhere - one minute there's an empty gate and them BAM! there's a plane parked out of the blue. I did some googling and did find something that said the flightplans may need some tinkering, to shorten the flight or something of that nature? Has anyone else experienced that?

I'm sure everyone has seen that at one time or another.  That's something that can happen through a flightplan problem or through an afcad problem.  It will help if you say with which airline you see this happening, which aircraft and at which airport.  Last but not least, whethe the airport(s) in question are default or add on sceneries.  Also, you have mentioend seeing the aircraft pop up at the gate but watch the runways a little earlier - do you see them land or not ?  ;)
Best regards

Matthew

Offline vc-10

• Command Captain
  • Fly Embraer Jets!
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2012, 10:48:14 AM »
It also happens a lot in the first 15 minutes of the sim starting up (or thereabouts)