Author Topic: Help me!!Flightplans probleme!!!  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Big777jet

• Command Captain
Re: Help me!!Flightplans probleme!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2013, 05:31:35 PM »
Excuse me but if at the same airport traffic WOAI works because my plane does not move? If the AFCAD and corrupt it would not work no AI traffic!

Read my reply #10.  That's not enough plane parking or missing or link nodes error etc.. You need to add more parking, nodes fixed etc using afcad 2.21 (easy to use for basic) or ADE (harder to use program if you are good with computer).  

Hope that helps.

Stuart

« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 05:33:06 PM by Big777jet »

Offline ighins

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2013, 05:32:37 PM »
Palermo Airport LICJ

Offline ighins

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2013, 05:37:15 PM »
I give you an example! My to-traffic should start at 8:00 am from Palermo Airport by airport are Air One aircraft of the same type 737-400 belonging to WOAI and depart and arrive with no problems!! And what I do not understand why my not moving??

Offline eric_19

• Command Captain
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2013, 05:50:46 PM »
I give you an example! My to-traffic should start at 8:00 am from Palermo Airport by airport are Air One aircraft of the same type 737-400 belonging to WOAI and depart and arrive with no problems!! And what I do not understand why my not moving??
If you look at the screen shot, your aircraft is moving, there has to be a link not connected, it does not affect the larger planes but it has problems with the smaller AI, if you read my last post

Offline RobW94

• AIG Dispatch
  • Command Captain
    • Flying Carpet Hub
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2013, 07:16:01 PM »
Excuse me but if at the same airport traffic WOAI works because my plane does not move? If the AFCAD and corrupt it would not work no AI traffic!
Okay seems like you know best, so I won't bother  ::rolleyes:
Robert Williams
AIG Dispatch | Flying Carpet Hub | FAIB Beta

Offline johanfrc

• Administrator
  • Command Captain
    • JCAI
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2013, 07:30:39 PM »
I'm thinking that the parking spot you plane have, might be "excluded" from the rest of the airport. Can happen.

And BTW. Are you looking at the plane at local time or GMT time? Flightplans uses GMT time.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Offline COA732

• Command Captain
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2013, 09:41:07 PM »
It has nothing to do with the flightplans. When you are at LICJ, go to Time and season and plug in 9:00 (local time) on Monday and see if that flightplan works. It did for me, as shown in the below picture:

This shot was at LICJ at 9:00am (local time) with the default afcad. The learjet is clearly taxing to the runway using your flightplan.

You kind of have to rule out that it is a flightplan problem an focus on the afcad. The way I see it you can do one of two things here, You can try to locate the problem in the afcad using any of the programs available (AFX, ADEX etc..), open LICJ and hit fault finder. That will definitely show any broken links. OR, If you are not sure how to do that, You can share the afcad here and maybe someone can help you.
Jamie

Tinton Falls, NJ
United States

An Afcad is never finished, it is only abandoned.

Offline ighins

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2013, 04:18:00 PM »
Excuse me, can you tell me what this is called AFCAD files indicted!!

Offline Big777jet

• Command Captain
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2013, 07:52:35 PM »
Hi Newbie,

You can go to avsim.com and type search "AFCAD 2.21". The library will tell you detail is all about. You'll get this.   ;)
 Hope that helps.

Stuart