Author Topic: AIG Flightplanning Team are looking for betatesters!  (Read 1246 times)

Offline johanfrc

• Administrator
  • Command Captain
    • JCAI
AIG Flightplanning Team are looking for betatesters!
« on: June 16, 2014, 05:58:10 PM »
Ever wanted to become a betatester and contribute to the FS community? Then read no further!

The AIG Flightplanning team are looking for betatesters that are ready to make some good betatests to make even more flightplan releases.

We don't have any special requirements regarding this, but it would be good if you know how to install flightplans with both Ttools and AIFP, but it's not a must.

You also need to be ready to fix minor errors (i.e. a wrong registration or a AC# error), so if you know how a flightplan looks like and the different sections in it, then you are the one we are looking for.

You'll be trained on how to make a good betatest, and from the very first one you test, you'll be recognized as a betatester in the team.

You'll also get access to the flightplans a bit earlier, which might be a good thing, especially if you want to test them too.

Send me a PM if you have any interest in this.

I'll close this topic when we have got enough potential candidates!

Please remark, due to time I won't sent you a PM back when I've received your PM. But I will return to you after we have found enough potential candidates.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 06:19:35 PM by johanfrc »
Regards

Johan Clausen

Offline johanfrc

• Administrator
  • Command Captain
    • JCAI
Re: AIG Flightplanning Team are looking for betatesters!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 08:05:38 AM »
This will be closed at the end of the weekend. Afterwards we'll discuss those who have sent a PM to me and make a decision afterwards.
Regards

Johan Clausen