Author Topic: FSX AI  (Read 410 times)

Offline jordanfee

• Prop 1st Officer
FSX AI
« on: July 11, 2015, 02:27:46 PM »
Hi

I have just moved over from FS9 to FSX today.
I have installed the WOAI files for the new ai and all is great with them, however installing the flight plans from Alpha India I use AIFP and everything is installed and compiled correctly. The aircraft files are view able in the sim objects folder but when loading FSX there is no AI aircraft to be seen only the WOAI ones.

Is there a fix for this?

Offline johanfrc

• Administrator
  • Command Captain
    • JCAI
Re: FSX AI
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 02:36:44 PM »
The plans from WOAI are compiled in FS9 format. The plans compiled using AIFP are FSX format. The problem is that FSX somehow reads the FS9 format file above the FSX format files. I reality it decides only to show the FS9 format compiled flightplans while the FSX format compiled flightplans are not shown. So if you just 1 FS9 flightplan install and the rest i FSX, FSX will still only show the FS9 one and the rest it will not show.

In AIFP under Bulk Traffic there is an option to convert FS9 flightplans to FSX flightplans. That's what you have to do.
Regards

Johan Clausen

guest10572

Re: FSX AI
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 02:37:31 PM »
Look for the option in AIFP to convert FS9 flight plan files to FSX. If you have even 1 fs9 plan, the FSX ones won't show.