Author Topic: 2 Questions on: RC-12 Guardrail and the Virtavia P-2V Neptune  (Read 288 times)

Offline lazyfortress

• Turbine 2nd Officer
  • I love America West!
    • lazyfortress.info
Let's start with the RC-12 Guardrail:
I love the RC-12 and RU-21, but the only aircraft available for download are for FS2002, which I have downloaded a very long time ago.  I'm thinking about creating my own model of a RC-12N/Q or a RU-21D, or creating a texture.  Is it possible to include antennas on a repaint, or do I have to build an entirely new model?  If I can create a repaint, I'll probably be doing a MC-12W because it has windows, unlike the RC-12s.  What program(s) should I use to either create textures or models?  An AI model is just fine.

Virtavia P-2V Neptune:
Have any of you ever used the Virtavia P-2 Neptune?  Is it good or bad? 

Any help is appreciated! ::thumbsup:: :)
Visit my site at www.lazyfortress.info for some various information on aircraft and FSX, along with other random information. 

I use FSX Steam Edition; my computer consists of:  Corsair CX750M, AMD FX Black Edition, MSI 970A SLI Krait Edition, AMD Radeon R9 380X, 8GB RAM, and a WD 1TB HDD.

Offline Dave YVRATC

• Command Captain
Re: 2 Questions on: RC-12 Guardrail and the Virtavia P-2V Neptune
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 11:09:04 PM »
 Best off posting the same question over at MAIW as they specialize in Military AI. There's an AI model in development right now of the Beech 350 http://www.militaryaiworks.com/forums/18/16049

Offline lazyfortress

• Turbine 2nd Officer
  • I love America West!
    • lazyfortress.info
Re: 2 Questions on: RC-12 Guardrail and the Virtavia P-2V Neptune
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 08:05:19 PM »
Holy cow!  They even have a MC-12W!  Thanks a bunch!   ;D ;D ;D
Visit my site at www.lazyfortress.info for some various information on aircraft and FSX, along with other random information. 

I use FSX Steam Edition; my computer consists of:  Corsair CX750M, AMD FX Black Edition, MSI 970A SLI Krait Edition, AMD Radeon R9 380X, 8GB RAM, and a WD 1TB HDD.