Author Topic: A Big Thank You  (Read 312 times)

Offline Thecheesemeister

• AIG Dispatch Beta Tester
  • Turbine Captain
  • â??Life is great. Cheese makes it better.â?
A Big Thank You
« on: September 10, 2016, 08:49:03 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I'd just like to say a big thank you to each and every one of our painters who are churning out some quality paints at an amazing rate right now! All your work is hugely appreciated and it's not always conveyed. Hopefully the Beta testing team can make a similar effort to churn out some more flightplans over the next few weeks too.  8)

It really seems like everyone is back after the summer break with fresh impetus and I like it!  ::cheers::
Chris B | AIG Beta Tester | My Flightplan Thread | My Repaint Thread

Offline 7474eva

• Prop Captain
Re: A Big Thank You
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 09:38:52 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I'd just like to say a big thank you to each and every one of our painters who are churning out some quality paints at an amazing rate right now! All your work is hugely appreciated and it's not always conveyed. Hopefully the Beta testing team can make a similar effort to churn out some more flightplans over the next few weeks too.  8)

It really seems like everyone is back after the summer break with fresh impetus and I like it!  ::cheers::

I second that! A truly brilliant resource for all flight simmers

Offline DHC8

• AIG Dispatch Painter
  • Command Captain
  • Just another aviation enthusiast
Re: A Big Thank You
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 01:05:43 AM »
It's a combined effort, I also wanna thank everyone who contributes one way or another in this community of ours.  ::cheers::