Author Topic: AI Taxispeed and Timeout Patcher for P3D v5.1.12 HF1 AITTP v5.1  (Read 22307 times)

Offline Dimon

• Command Captain
The reason why I'm worrying is that new AI "behavior".
FS AI Enthusiast since 2002

I7-9900k@5.0 Stable OC,  RTX2080Ti, 32GB RAM W10Pro
P3D V5.2HF1

Offline ggeccles

• AIG Modeller
  • Turbine 2nd Officer
The current AI Taxispeed and Timeout Patch will not work with P3D V4.2. AI aircraft on the ground will not move and AI aircraft in the air will fall to ground level immediately.

Until this is resolved, you will need to retain the P3D V4.2 default ai_player.dll file.

Graham

Offline Dimon

• Command Captain
The current AI Taxispeed and Timeout Patch will not work with P3D V4.2. AI aircraft on the ground will not move and AI aircraft in the air will fall to ground level immediately.

Until this is resolved, you will need to retain the P3D V4.2 default ai_player.dll file.

Graham

Thanks, this is what I suspected. I'm staying with 4.1 for now as otherwise I'd have to change toe_brakes values for ALL of my AI models.

P3D V5.2HF1

Offline flyboynk

• Turbine 2nd Officer

Graham

No, Dimon asked if this tool works with v4.2 but until updated this tool will not work properly with v4.2

I'm looking into what has changed, changing the value for taxispeed right now is not changing the actual speed in P3D v4.2

For example the same byte/hex values, even when looking at bytes/hex preceeding the offset location (had been same since v4.0 and v4.1) is same in v4.2 but changing values is not changing speed in sim.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 04:08:41 PM by flyboynk »

Offline vladik_p

• Turbine 1st Officer
Can anyone recommend a FS2004 analogue?

Offline johanfrc

• Administrator
  • Command Captain
    • JCAI
On avsim there should be a file "FS9 Configurator.". That will do the trick for you.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Offline Dimon

• Command Captain
Wondering if the utility has been updated for 4.4. I'm going with the full reinstall of 4.4 soon

P3D V5.2HF1

Offline johanfrc

• Administrator
  • Command Captain
    • JCAI
Check avsim. Have seen something there.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Offline flyboynk

• Turbine 2nd Officer
Hello Dimon,
Yes, AITTP version 1.6 for P3D v4.4 has been released and uploaded to Avsim and Flightsim.

This latest version allows users from P3D v4.4 down to V4.0 and also all v3.x versions to be used via program. Functionality for FSX has been removed as of AITTP v1.5

And since you guys are always great here with all the FP and liveries I will save you time you can download it below. Thanks for everything you guys do.

Offline Dimon

• Command Captain
Check avsim. Have seen something there.

yep!    aittp_v1.6.zip. Thank you!!!

P3D V5.2HF1

Offline Dimon

• Command Captain
Hello Dimon,
Yes, AITTP version 1.6 for P3D v4.4 has been released and uploaded to Avsim and Flightsim.

This latest version allows users from P3D v4.4 down to V4.0 and also all v3.x versions to be used via program. Functionality for FSX has been removed as of AITTP v1.5

And since you guys are always great here with all the FP and liveries I will save you time you can download it below. Thanks for everything you guys do.

Thank you again!

P3D V5.2HF1

Offline Dave YVRATC

• Command Captain
 Very cool, thank you!

Offline Random_Flyer66

• Prop Captain
Since functionality for FSX has been removed which version can I use or what can I use as an alternative?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 10:51:12 PM by Random_Flyer66 »

Offline flyboynk

• Turbine 2nd Officer
New version uploaded here and posted on other sites too for P3D latest release v4.5

Offline unc1rlm

• Command Captain
Thank you very much..

As a novice...the settings in the picture of the latest for p3dv4.5....is that the recommended settings?

Someone needs to develop (like Roland prev at Avsim) something that will cause AI's to follow the taxi lines and not run into each other or follow taxiways when landing and not doing u-turns or drive across the grass...lol

Warmest and Bestest Regards,
BobM.