Author Topic: AI Taxispeed and Timeout Patcher for P3D v5.1.12 HF1 AITTP v5.1  (Read 14148 times)

Offline flyboynk

• Turbine 2nd Officer
Thank you very much..

As a novice...the settings in the picture of the latest for p3dv4.5...is that the recommended settings?

Someone needs to develop (like Roland prev at Avsim) something that will cause AI's to follow the taxi lines and not run into each other or follow taxiways when landing and not doing u-turns or drive across the grass...lol

Warmest and Bestest Regards,
BobM.

Hello BobM,
Welcome, we were and are novices at some point in time..

You asked if that is the recommended settings? No, the default settings in P3D are 20kts for taxispeed and 5:00 minutes for timeout. I use 30kts and 10 minutes personally because of all the ai traffic, gives me personally a good flow. I'd rather see a line of 6 or 7 aircraft waiting to takeoff hence 10 minutes
(like real life and since I'm not delayed all is good) but I don't want aircraft sloth like going from point A to pointB on ground... Some users report as you mentioned failure to follow taxi lines and other crazy AI flying/taxi situations. Try different settings and see is good for you and your set up.

I use Jan Martin FDE's v6 (such as .air file and aircraft.cfg numbers). They are not perfect as Jan created them years ago initially for fs2004 I believe and updated them along the way. Better than default imho. FSPXAI has their own issues, pros and cons.
When you combine fde's and ade's (former afcad) with a very outdated and basic ATC system in the air and ground... I say hats off to how well everything works considering the limitations. Also different groups have done amazing stuff with models, flightplans, airports and look at what a
tool AIG has created to installing airlines with a few clickes in minutes compared to hours before.. Until LM modifies, or better yet completely redo ATC it is very limited overall.

Jorge

Offline unc1rlm

• Command Captain
Thank you Jorge for your great insight.
Well heeded!!

Best and Warm Wishes to you and definitely hats off to AIG  ::cheers:: :yeah: ::thumbsup::

BobM.

Offline Frontier

• Command Captain
  • Retired independent flightplanner
Here's a stupid question: the save button doesn't show up (see attached screenshot), what am I doing wrong? ::confused::
'Every year donkeys and mules kill more people than plane crashes'

"What's next?" Check my Dispatch Status List!

Visit The Flying Carpet Hub for more flightplans and repaints

Offline johanfrc

• Administrator
  • Command Captain
    • JCAI
The timeout has not been selected?

No idea. Haven't used that tool for ages now.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Offline Frontier

• Command Captain
  • Retired independent flightplanner
The current timeout doesn't show up either.
'Every year donkeys and mules kill more people than plane crashes'

"What's next?" Check my Dispatch Status List!

Visit The Flying Carpet Hub for more flightplans and repaints

Online Dimon

• Command Captain
Hello,

Any idea whether AITTP has been updated for P4.5HF2?

Thanks
FS AI Enthusiast since 2002

I7-9900k@5.0 Stable OC,  RTX2080Ti, 32GB RAM W10Pro
P3D V4.5HF2

Offline flyboynk

• Turbine 2nd Officer
Hello Dimon,

Just uploading latest version to Flights.. and Avsi..

Here I will upload, so AIG members don't have wait the latest version AITTP 2.1 for P3D  (Latest version covered is v4.5.13.32097 HF2 and all v4.x and v3.x)

Offline jhaley101

• Command Captain
Thanks for your efforts, love the program and the interface. 

JH

Offline vladik_p

• Turbine 1st Officer
Thanks for your efforts, love the program and the interface. 

JH

same here! readytogo

Offline blazer1234

• Turbine Captain
Jorge,

I sent ( in the past ) you the Aitraffic file for FSX steam edition, did you ever checked that and perhaps get it working?

Offline flyboynk

• Turbine 2nd Officer
Jorge,

I sent ( in the past ) you the Aitraffic file for FSX steam edition, did you ever checked that and perhaps get it working?

I will double check my emails, sorry If I didn't respond (had some email issues with account).

FYI I did stop support for FSX last year, FSX steam and Acceleration had a different file structure for different users using same version (not sure exactly why) thus AITTP would work for some and not others.

But I will check for your file and take another look, maybe something I missed in the past now can be resolved.

Also, one important thing is that users start with the original ai_player.dll file (non modified) when using AITTP to begin. Give me a few days and I'll look into it (under what name did you send the email please, thx)

Regards Jorge

Offline blazer1234

• Turbine Captain
Jorge,

I pm'ed you

Thanks for the answer.

Offline blazer1234

• Turbine Captain
Jorge,

Send the .dll file towards aittp.fsflorida mail.

Thanks

Offline regulate

• AIG Dispatch Beta Tester
  • Command Captain
    • Weather Underground
Jorge,

I will double check my emails, sorry If I didn't respond (had some email issues with account).

FYI I did stop support for FSX last year, FSX steam and Acceleration had a different file structure for different users using same version (not sure exactly why) thus AITTP would work for some and not others.

But I will check for your file and take another look, maybe something I missed in the past now can be resolved.

Also, one important thing is that users start with the original ai_player.dll file (non modified) when using AITTP to begin. Give me a few days and I'll look into it (under what name did you send the email please, thx)

Regards Jorge

I am having the same problem.  I don't have the original AI player dll and it's not reading the last one (backed up one) properly.   It says the original AI speed was minus 29, and the timeout box is empty, so I cannot save to the new speeds I want.  Do anyone have a solution or the original AI player dll to try? 

Thanks
Brian Summers (KONT/ONT)
AIG Flightplans Beta Tester
Prepar3D 4.5

Offline flyboynk

• Turbine 2nd Officer
Jorge,

Regards Jorge

I am having the same problem.  I don't have the original AI player dll and it's not reading the last one (backed up one) properly.   It says the original AI speed was minus 29, and the timeout box is empty, so I cannot save to the new speeds I want.  Do anyone have a solution or the original AI player dll to try? 

Thanks

Brian, sent you a pm