Author Topic: La Guardia ATC problem  (Read 458 times)

Offline hawaiianair25

• Turbine 2nd Officer
La Guardia ATC problem
« on: March 09, 2018, 08:58:27 PM »
Can someone please fire up P3D v4 and go to la guardia and see if "La Guardia" tower or ground or clearance is their? Im missing it. Ive uninstalled my afcad went with stock and nothing...ive reset my UsBigEnglish.evp file to gvp like it said and nothing. Is it just me or is a hard code problem with P3dv4.. I don't know what else to do. I even made a LAGUARDIA sound file in editvoicepack to see if it would pickup my modification and nothing. when on the tarmac or runway the only thing it says in windown and audio is ground or tower . help thanks....BTW the La Guardia Atis works "La guardia airport information...etc etc" weird
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 09:01:06 PM by hawaiianair25 »

Offline Dave YVRATC

• Command Captain
Re: La Guardia ATC problem
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 02:27:23 AM »
I've heard of other similar issues introduced with 4.2.

Offline hawaiianair25

• Turbine 2nd Officer
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 04:46:41 AM »
a guy responded to me showing a picture of his monitor of P3Dv4 (on the P3d forum) and it show his atc window up at La guardia and its reading correctly 

Offline hawaiianair25

• Turbine 2nd Officer
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2018, 06:56:48 AM »
After Hours of process of elimination I found out what it was. It is my FsAerodata which I bought yesterday. I deleted the entries from the Scenery.cfg file and "la guardia" came back to life. Ive contacted Fsaerodata about the problem. If anyone has any intel to the problem before Fsaerodata gets back to me, please advise . thank you

Offline hawaiianair25

• Turbine 2nd Officer
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 12:37:04 AM »
RESOLVED...fsaerodata had to send me an update to their comms for p3d v4. apparently p3d v4 just like fsx is still out of date with navaids/vors/ ils/ etc etc including how airports are pronounced. LAGUARDIA is the correct way not La Guardia. Glad I purchased fsaerodata now all airports worldwide are up to date