Author Topic: Missing Egypt Air aircraft in FS9  (Read 633 times)

Offline tandccongos

• Turbine Captain
    • Flight Diary
Missing Egypt Air aircraft in FS9
« on: August 23, 2018, 01:08:16 PM »
Just wanted to get some input on this odd issue I've been having. I installed the UTT Su18 flight plans for several Egyptian/Middle East carriers and all of them show up in FS9 except Egypt Air. Now, I've been doing this for quite a while and like to think that I am not a novice but I can't figure this out. The following is what I've triple and quadruple checked:

--Flight plan was properly compiled using TTools without errors
--Made sure that every aircraft was in numerical order within their respective folders
--Confirmed that all titles in the aircraft.cfg matched with those in the aircraft flight plan
--All textures are set to DXT3
--Tried using the Wi17 Egypt Air flight plans with the same issue (no aircraft in sim)
--I use Armi Project Cairo and all other airlines are showing up at HECA
--Uninstalled and reinstalled Armi Project Cairo to no avail
--Modified the AFCAD for HECA to no avail
--Rebooted my PC to no avail
--Searched multiple forums on this issue and found nothing that I haven't already tried

I've seen Egypt Air at HECA many times before but I rarely fly to HECA unless I go sight-seeing. I want to say that if all other airlines are showing up, then it has to be something with the Egypt Air traffic BGL. I'm thinking of creating one flight segment using Flight Planner and use an Egypt Air A/C to see if it shows up then I know it's the traffic BGL. Has anyone else seen this issue?

Any hints or suggestions are certainly welcome and appreciate your time

Kind regards,

Chris
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 01:15:14 PM by tandccongos »
KAUS / Proud FS9 Pilot / DAL Pilot

Offline gapeters

• Command Captain
Re: Missing Egypt Air aircraft in FS9
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 07:37:01 PM »
Not using the Armi Scenery, but just checked with the AIG 15 plans that I still have installed, and I see every type displayed at HECA in FS9. Maybe just try the AIG plans and see if is the scenery or flightplans from UTT..

Greg

Offline tandccongos

• Turbine Captain
    • Flight Diary
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 04:41:53 AM »
Will try that, thanks!

Offline tandccongos

• Turbine Captain
    • Flight Diary
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 12:44:03 PM »
Downloaded and applied the MSR flight plans from AIG and the A/C now show up so something with the UTT FP's that's not jiving... ???

Offline tandccongos

• Turbine Captain
    • Flight Diary
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2018, 02:23:03 PM »
RESOLUTION:
--Traffic slider somehow got moved to 3%. Once moved to 100%, issue resolved. I knew it was something silly... :-[