Main Menu

We need friedly interface!

Started by alpet, February 19, 2019, 06:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alpet

Nothing more to add. This is a great tool with a great future but general interface is not just not friendly.. it's unfriendly in my opinion ))

So far you can't work with the tool unless you would go through all the manuals etc. But I'm pretty sure that any tool should be intuitive in terms of its using. And only some "secret places" could be a reason to approach the manuals.

Anyway, I do believe version 1.0.0.0 will be really awesome one day ))

Kaiii3

UI is always the last step in the development of such a big tool  ;) before working on a userfrindly UI we need to get all features to work :stirpot: But yes, the UI will get some rework

sharklet_a319

Quote from: alpet on February 19, 2019, 06:16:42 PM
Nothing more to add. This is a great tool with a great future but general interface is not just not friendly.. it's unfriendly in my opinion ))

So far you can't work with the tool unless you would go through all the manuals etc. But I'm pretty sure that any tool should be intuitive in terms of its using. And only some "secret places" could be a reason to approach the manuals.

For real?

alpet

Quote from: sharklet_a319 on February 19, 2019, 06:26:24 PM
Quote from: alpet on February 19, 2019, 06:16:42 PM

For real?
Absolutely. Sorry I'm a perfectionist ))

sharklet_a319