Author Topic: cargo flights  (Read 1666 times)

Offline KampfHase

• AIG Dispatch
  • Command Captain
    • Jetphotos
Re: cargo flights
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2019, 09:33:18 PM »
Okay. Let me get this straight.

You want to install some AI? And it have to be quick and easy?

Then go to the "AIG AI Manager and OCI" subforum and then under "AIM - News & Download" and download the file from this post:
https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=28686.0

There is a quick manual included which should help you get started.

One thing though. It's only working if you have installed P3Dv4. If you are using FSX or FS9 it won't work.

This post has to be made sticky in all subforums which newbies may visit. A lot of them have problems starting to find this tool.
My AFCAD reworks in this thread: click!
Airports by me: KCLT | KMIA | EDDM | KBOS | KMSP | KATL | RJBB | LTAI | LTFJ | LSZH | KEWR | RJTT | WSSS | KPDX | KTEB | KLAS | KLGA | KSFO | KDEN | SKBO | EIDW
Next projects: RCTP

Offline johanfrc

• Administrator
  • Command Captain
    • JCAI
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2019, 09:39:36 PM »
TNT is no longer. Now it's ASL Airlines (and from various countries like Ireland, Belgium etc). A few of the planes are still in TNT colors, but as an airlines they are not under that name anymore.

For the rest, the reason can be that the plans are a bit outdated. The latest FedEx and UPS is a couple of years old, and made before the AI Manager and it's automatic installer was even thought of. But hopefully someone will at some point make new plans for them. Emirates was made in Summer 2018 and is available as compatible with the AI Manager installer (named OCI or One Click Installer).

I'm sure Emirates SkyCargo was included there too. So you should be able to get them.

But remember. Making a plan is often very time consuming and large airlines are more time consuming than smaller ones. So they are not updated as often as smaller ones. And cargo plans are even harder, because they are not always public available regarding data for the plans. And remember the number of planes flying for FedEx and UPS. They are rather high.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Offline phil

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2019, 09:48:23 PM »
So when i look up the older flightplans i can also install them with the oci ?

Offline sharklet_a319

• AIG Technic
  • Command Captain
  • AIM Developper
    • AI Manager Download
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2019, 09:59:00 PM »
All flightplans appearing in the online list (using the default update settings) can be installed with OCI.  :)

Offline EarnhardtJR

• Turbine Captain
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2019, 08:04:20 AM »
For FedEx you can find it in the Winter 2017-18 section
Aaron,

EHRD/EGNT

Offline phil

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2019, 08:22:59 AM »
ok perfect thanks, and where can i find that online list of airlines ?

Offline johanfrc

• Administrator
  • Command Captain
    • JCAI
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2019, 09:15:42 AM »
Ot's already in the OCI. You just have to search online. It's explained in the small manual.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Offline phil

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2019, 10:12:24 AM »
for the FedEx the Winter 2017-18 section, are the models and repaints then also installed autmaticly like the other airlines with OCI ?

Offline johanfrc

• Administrator
  • Command Captain
    • JCAI
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2019, 10:45:26 AM »
Yes. If FedEx is on the online list in OCI, then it will do the exact same thing as all the other plans.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Offline Given To Fly

• AIG Dispatch
  • Senior Captain
    • My Flickr photostream
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2019, 12:51:09 PM »
I’ll be doing FedEx Summer 2019 for AIG so will be available with OCI

Offline phil

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2019, 01:34:52 PM »
ok perfect, so next month the fedex will be ready ?

Offline KampfHase

• AIG Dispatch
  • Command Captain
    • Jetphotos
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2019, 02:01:25 PM »
ok perfect, so next month the fedex will be ready ?

Give it some time bro, we are not machines ::cheers::

You will see it in the AIG announcements thread if it is ready.
My AFCAD reworks in this thread: click!
Airports by me: KCLT | KMIA | EDDM | KBOS | KMSP | KATL | RJBB | LTAI | LTFJ | LSZH | KEWR | RJTT | WSSS | KPDX | KTEB | KLAS | KLGA | KSFO | KDEN | SKBO | EIDW
Next projects: RCTP

Offline SteveLewis

• AIG Honored Members
  • Command Captain
  • AIG Dispatch - North & South America
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2019, 02:18:56 PM »
FedEx and UPS are, perhaps, the most difficult flightplans to accomplish.   There is no written or posted schedule (that I know of) and they have very large & diverse fleets.    I gave thought to doing UPS along with the FedEx/UPS Feeders but I didn't have 4 months or so to grind through FlightAware/Flightradar24 to accomplish the task.    :groan:
Prepar3D v4, Intel i5-2500k 3.30 GHz @ 4.22 GHz, GigaByte P67A-UD4-B3, Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB, nVidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti - 4 Gb DDR5,  Rosewill Xtreme RX850-S-B 850W, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit,  Dell S2209W 1920x1080 Screen

Offline EarnhardtJR

• Turbine Captain
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2019, 02:29:03 PM »
All the more reasons to appreciate the works by those who tackled the difficulty that is FedEx & UPS  ::cheers:: - and their feeders too

Aaron,

EHRD/EGNT

Offline benclark

• AIG Dispatch
  • Command Captain
    • www.realbigtree.com
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2019, 02:28:21 AM »
FedEx and UPS are, perhaps, the most difficult flightplans to accomplish.   There is no written or posted schedule (that I know of) and they have very large & diverse fleets.    I gave thought to doing UPS along with the FedEx/UPS Feeders but I didn't have 4 months or so to grind through FlightAware/Flightradar24 to accomplish the task.    :groan:
Theoretically with my FR24 account I have a years worth of data available, so it's certainly possible, I wonder how Allan got his data?