Author Topic: FSX Default Aircraft AI Traffic Not Appearing  (Read 251 times)

Offline Petersej1234

• Prop 1st Officer
FSX Default Aircraft AI Traffic Not Appearing
« on: April 19, 2019, 11:36:29 PM »
Hello, I was wondering why I am not seeing any AI traffic that is using FSX default aircraft, like the C172, or C208. I am running many AIG flightplans with no problem. On my old computer, I was able to run both default FSX aircraft, and AI models as AI traffic. Also, any ideas on how to convert the HTAI Cessna single engine pack planes to work in FSX?
Thanks in advance!

Offline Boeing777LTD

• Turbine 2nd Officer
Re: FSX Default Aircraft AI Traffic Not Appearing
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2019, 03:58:03 AM »
Hi. I assume you compiled them with AIFP. So fs9 bgls and fsx bgls can’t be together otherwise only the fs9 bgls will show. Assuming the default traffic is fsx bgl it makes sense to say your ai traffic files are fs9 bgls. So scroll through the AIFP menu.
Till you find ‘Find fs9 traffic files’. Click it and once it’s done identifying them click convert to fsx. Now double check to make sure all traffic files are in fsx format. You either have only fs9 traffic files or only fsx traffic files. But it’s easier to have only fsx traffic files.

Offline Petersej1234

• Prop 1st Officer
Re: FSX Default Aircraft AI Traffic Not Appearing
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2019, 05:37:31 PM »
Thank you for your response. I actually figured it out- I had my GA traffic slider at 0% in the FSX settings!