Author Topic: Thank You!  (Read 5534 times)

Offline Kaiii3

• AIG Technic
  • Command Captain
    • Kai's AFD Studio
Thank You!
« on: May 02, 2019, 11:09:24 AM »
 ::happybirthday::Hey Folks,

Version 0.8 will see the end of life in the next days as 0.9 is ready to be insalled by your AI Managers (Auto-Updater has been implemented in the last version ;)). Before we are releasing it Chris and I want to thank you all for beeing part in this "closed BETA" and making AIM better and better from time to time.  :)
Without you we would not be at this point in the development, for the release of 0.9 we plan to make a bit more advertisement to get even more users ::party2::

Version 0.8 has proven us that the concept of an one-click-installer like WOAI was needed for the community and we should not hide behind the big payware developers with our AI tool :) AIGAIM 0.8 has started in this forum and on our homepage with a release post around December 2018, when now using Google you will find many forum-topics over at AVSIM, 2 online news-articles from german sites and some other foum-topics in other communities. Reading that many users have switch from payware solutions to AIGAIM and OCI makes us proud and incurage us to put more effort in the development to reward this confidence in AIGAIM.

But don't give credit only to Chris and me. Yes we are the developers of this great tool, but without the AIG Dispatch-Team, the Model-Developers and Repainter this OCI would bot have been possible.  ::cheers::

Finally I want to answer a question/suggestion I got quit often in the last week:

1) Do you plan to make AIGAIM payware?
2) Why is AIGAIM freeware?
3) Do you want to compete with the payware Developers?

1) No. AIM will be freeware forever. AIG has never released any payware product. Yes we do have some expenses (Homepage, Forum, Data for our Flightplans) and are spending a lot of our time for this hobby, but we do this for fun. Meaning that we have the option to take a step back and focus on our reallife.

2) See 1. And since AIM is using mostly freeware products from our community there is no need to make it payware. 

3) Well, as soon as there are multiple solutions/products that offer the same there will be a competition. We let the user decide which software they want to use, and if it AIGAIm we are happy and if not then so it is - we want to make our users happy with our product and not getting as many $$$ as possible :)

So thanks again to everyone and stay tuned for the release of 0.9 ::party::

Kai
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 02:07:29 AM by benclark »

Offline f-bird

• Prop 1st Officer
Re: Thank You!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 11:17:35 AM »
That sounds great. :)

But I think we have to thank you, the developers.
Thanks for this great AI Traffic Tool. ::cheers::
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 11:19:30 AM by f-bird »
Regards, Detlef

Offline 7neophyte7

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 11:27:28 AM »
Thanks for all the work from the community to make my sim as real as possible! :yeah:
Regards,
Raymond

System
CPU: Intel I7-8700K | GPU: MSI Nvidea GeForce RTX 2070 | MoBo: ASUS PRIME
Z370-A | Ram: Corsair 16GB DDR4-3200MHz | Cooling: Corsair H100i | HD: 3xSamsung 850SSD 500GB 1xSamsung 1TB m.2| Monitor: Dell U2715H | Sim: P3Dv4/5

Offline Boeing777LTD

• Turbine 1st Officer
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 03:27:23 PM »
 Other way around, We should thank you!

Offline unc1rlm

• Command Captain
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2019, 07:11:35 PM »
 ::party:: Fantastic and where do I send the check :)
Thank you for all your hard work. My life would be so boring without you...looking at all those old out of date schedules and paints.

You're the BEST!!!

BobM. ::thumbsup::

Offline Peter Webber

• Prop Captain
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2019, 07:27:24 PM »
Thank you very much! But we must thank you more! This is too amazing to be freeware. Congratulations on your 0.9 release.
Peter Webber

Offline felixfer

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2019, 08:50:17 PM »
I only want to say a big THANK YOU to all of you. I have spent a lot of time in the past, creating my own AI traffic; after that, I have spent my money in payware, only to become seriously disappointed. But your solution is the BEST AI traffic I have ever known. Only from the coordination of many, many generous people, you can obtain an outcome like this one. Up-to-date, easy to personalize, and ever maintaining the due credit to the original creators..

You are the best.

As I said, congratulations and a very big THANK YOU.

Offline alpha117

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2019, 06:21:59 AM »
I have to agree, this is the best AI program out there, fantastic work.

Offline ArnyLitheman

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2019, 05:17:37 PM »
I only want to say a big THANK YOU to all of you. I have spent a lot of time in the past, creating my own AI traffic; after that, I have spent my money in payware, only to become seriously disappointed. But your solution is the BEST AI traffic I have ever known. Only from the coordination of many, many generous people, you can obtain an outcome like this one. Up-to-date, easy to personalize, and ever maintaining the due credit to the original creators..

You are the best.

As I said, congratulations and a very big THANK YOU.

Yes, agreed...thanks a lot for the fantasic idea of traffic for us simmers and shame on flightsim-companies who are obviously only wanted to taking the money and run.

I´ll thinking of the AIG when I open paypal for the next time...thank you guys!

Win10 64
P3D4.5

Offline niksan29

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2019, 11:47:25 AM »
+1

Awesome addon, the installation traffic turned out to be very convenient even for a beginner :D

This is number 1, not another payware traffic!

Thx! ::thumbsup::

Offline SteveS

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2019, 02:29:03 AM »
A big thanks to ALL concerned at AIG for the App and schedules, I've wasted a lot of money on Commercial versions that never quite got it right. AIG has nailed it! Realistic traffic worldwide, an easy installer and updater and frame rate friendly. AIG has become the new standard in AI traffic addons that the others should aspire to.

Thanks

Steve

Offline AF082

• Turbine 2nd Officer
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2019, 01:24:07 PM »
I'd just like to add my thanks to everyone involved in the making of the AI Manager and OCI. I've finally gotten around to going through the manual and getting in working properly. I wish i'd done it months ago!

Offline alpet

• Turbine Captain
  • Russian AI Traffic System
    • Russian AI Traffic System
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2019, 01:37:06 PM »
Another "thank you" from me - you are doing a great job guys!  ::party::

Offline Neu gier

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2019, 03:25:58 PM »
Hello,
Please, where is there a Donate Button for the team.  ::urgent::
Your performance should be rewarded, not only thanks.
  Manfred

Offline Kaiii3

• AIG Technic
  • Command Captain
    • Kai's AFD Studio
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2019, 03:27:41 PM »
Hello,
Please, where is there a Donate Button for the team.  ::urgent::
Your performance should be rewarded, not only thanks.
  Manfred

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=29610.0