Main Menu

IATA/ICAO codes in Flightplans listings

Started by Konkorol, May 11, 2019, 07:44:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Konkorol

Would be nice to have this as additional listing feature when airlines have the same name. Or alternatively the country.
Love It, Change It or Leave It.
It's just fine the way it is...
Dieter / HankyPanky

Kaiii3

to which view/list are you referring? There are some more lists with airlines ;D

Konkorol

All lists. Just one simple column more  8)
Dieter / HankyPanky

Kaiii3

Quote from: Konkorol on May 11, 2019, 11:03:29 AM

in the main window you have for OCI plan this info already. We can only add this infos for OCI plan since for no other FP is an ICAO saved even for the online FPs AIM can not identify the ICAO or anything else from the filename

Konkorol

I already understood concept and programming base of OCI.. And it's clear that you only can use information that is already available within the flightplan archive..

So I should have been more precise, but your list function should be used in all modules of OCI, and that is what I mean.

When selecting already OCI-ready airlines available from the AIG server e.g. .. I'm aware of that there are not many airlines we need to have in mind. But there are a few and an additional code will help to clear identify. And from a programming view it's one function to read and one to display.
Dieter / HankyPanky

Konkorol

Quote from: Kaiii3 on May 11, 2019, 12:56:05 PM
Quote from: Konkorol on May 11, 2019, 11:03:29 AM

in the main window you have for OCI plan this info already. ..
Only when explicitely clicking on the installed airline. What I'm asking for is a seperate column with Airline, Code, Dev, Season Ver and so on.
Dieter / HankyPanky

Kaiii3

we have reduced the list for better reading, if you put to many information in it reading makes it a bit harder - I will see what I can do add it