Main Menu

This would help alot

Started by cjdice, July 29, 2019, 06:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjdice

The ability to add your own repaints to be used in the OCI plans. I spent a lot of work getting some airlines with special liveries the old way. I use AIGM as my main ai program and happy to have it but sometimes your plans don't have the same repaints as I had before. It's not a huge problem because I can just not use your plans and use my own for that airline. But when I run the your program it's so easy to get everything up to date quickly that I don't want to fiddle around with that flight plan.

Kaiii3

we will not add a manual installer for OCI. OCI is a "closed" addon that should only be extended by OCI itself and not by the users

johanfrc

cjdice. Sounds like you need to learn to use AIFP instead. That can provide the ability you want.
Regards

Johan Clausen

cjdice

Yes, That's what I was using before AIGM but I like to keep everything under one program to be tidy. I just kept my old aifp plans and deleted the airline from OCI. I am assuming that I could still use my models from AIGM when AIFP asks for them to be assigned.

johanfrc

You can, but it's not a good idea, as OCI is not good friends with additional planes, texture and stuff being added.
I've heard many using 2 different setups. SO might be better to use 2 setups.
Regards

Johan Clausen