Main Menu

Sorting Seasons?

Started by Jlund, August 18, 2019, 08:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jlund

Is it possible in the Online flightplans under ie. updates to sort under Seasons instead of Airline? It would be nice to quickly be able to see which new flightplans from 2019 has been updated.

Jlund

Kaiii3

UI is still WIP, in the final Version all tables/list will be sortable :stirpot:

Starway366

I make the most of this topic relating to Seasons.

It would be great to have the ability to choose the season to install.
For exemple, you released Su18 and Wi19 for "AIG jet airlines". We are in summer, I want only summer FP, so I could choose Su18 instead of Wi19 FP. Even if FP are not the newest one.

Thanks

Kaiii3

Quote from: Starway366 on August 19, 2019, 03:36:10 PM

For exemple, you released Su18 and Wi19 for "AIG jet airlines". We are in summer, I want only summer FP, so I could choose Su18 instead of Wi19 FP. Even if FP are not the newest one.

Thanks

I am planing/working something even better - very very early stages at the moment ::rolleyes:

Jlund

"UI is still WIP, in the final Version all tables/list will be sortable"

That sounds great, can't wait :-)

Starway366

Quote from: Kaiii3 on August 19, 2019, 03:40:26 PM
Quote from: Starway366 on August 19, 2019, 03:36:10 PM

Thanks

I am planing/working something even better - very very early stages at the moment ::rolleyes:

Excellent !