Author Topic: Active SKy not loading weather into P3D V4 with REX SkyForce 3D  (Read 291 times)

Offline Musician_89

• Turbine Captain
Active SKy not loading weather into P3D V4 with REX SkyForce 3D
« on: September 08, 2019, 10:12:36 AM »
Everytime I start my sim for a flight the weather is loaded as clear when active sky is running in the background. I followed this tutorial https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/528328-rex-sky-force-3d-with-active-sky-asca-envtex-tutorial/  and i disabled the weather engine in REX Sky Force but nothing loads up when I start the sim. I start the programs in the order it's listed in the tutorial i just posted and it's a clear day in my sim despite weather in active sky showing as overcast. I then restart active sky and load it again and it loads fine, it's very annoying. Is there a setting in SkyForce i need to change?
Please forgive if me i post something "stupid" I am autistic so certain things are harder for me.

Offline unc1rlm

• Turbine Captain
Re: Active SKy not loading weather into P3D V4 with REX SkyForce 3D
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 10:32:31 AM »
you definitely turned these off...note on left side...maybe turn off the weather briefings too?   A second thought is try disabling everything on the page and see if that helps?

BobM.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 10:49:24 AM by unc1rlm »

Offline Musician_89

• Turbine Captain
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 12:47:15 PM »
Sorry for all the screenshots, this is what my sim currently looks like and my settings for SkyForce 3D and Enviroment Force.  My ground textures don't look right either

« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 12:52:08 PM by Musician_89 »
Please forgive if me i post something "stupid" I am autistic so certain things are harder for me.

Online johanfrc

• Administrator
  • Command Captain
    • JCAI
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 03:18:37 PM »
Try a repair of the scenery-part of P3Dv4.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Offline Musician_89

• Turbine Captain
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2019, 11:44:21 AM »
That solved the texture problem but the weather problem still remains.

I load up SkyForce first and then I load up active sky and then I start my sim. I load a flightplan etc and load it up at the airport and the weather is clear despite it being rainy. I then restart active sky and the weather loads in fine, this is most annoying.