Author Topic: UTLive Traffic Files for VHHX  (Read 560 times)

Offline JG7XMAN

• Prop 1st Officer
UTLive Traffic Files for VHHX
« on: September 12, 2019, 12:37:49 AM »
Guys so I have UTLive and loving it. I do have an issue, new and old airports (i.e. OTHH & VHHX) do not have flight planes. How can I get aircraft to land and take off

Offline ArnyLitheman

• Prop 1st Officer
Re: UTLive Traffic Files for VHHX
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 08:49:30 AM »
Go over to Flight1 and search their dedicated UTLive forums.

Win10 64
P3D4.5

Offline unc1rlm

• Turbine Captain

Offline hi1pie

• Turbine 2nd Officer
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2019, 09:34:28 AM »
What a warm welcome this was..  ::rolleyes:
Adam

Offline unc1rlm

• Turbine Captain
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2019, 10:06:50 AM »
First of all.. I would suggest FlyTampa VHHX scenery so you have a decent airport scenery...then I would suggest VHHX retro aircraft for the period...since the last flights were in 1998...and then you will need a program that will convert the bgl to xml for UTLive..

I have the aircraft/scenery and bgl's separate from aig-oci and when I feel like going to VHHX...then I have what I need.

Sure someone at UTLive has this set up butcan maybe help you there.
Best of Luck!!

Bestest,
BobM.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 07:57:10 PM by unc1rlm »

Offline Dominato83

• AIG Dispatch Beta Tester
  • Command Captain
    • The AI Biz Jet Project
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2019, 01:22:27 PM »
The vast majority of us are not using UTLive, but our own manually installed traffic instead. I promise you, no one here means any ill will towards you with this situation, but none of us really know enough about UTLive to help you out. The UTLive forum is going to have a lot more people that know a lot about that program, so you’ll find better help there for this particular situation. If you have interest in learning how to manually install traffic rather than using UTLive so you can use those airports, we can help you out a lot more in that aspect.
Student Pilot at Purdue University - currently flying Piper Seminoles

Instrument-Rated Commercial Pilot

https://aibizjetproject.wordpress.com/

Offline blazer1234

• Turbine Captain
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2019, 05:34:27 PM »

On the other hand, someone comes here, without introducing herself/himself.
Bought a commercial product (everyone is free to do so), don't have a clue how AI works (no worries We LIKE to help) and asks out of the blue a solution!!

I think at least someone could TRY to understand the difference between a flight1 product and the product is given here on this forum.
This is not a personal attack in neither way, but heee let's be honest, do you really think AIG people are responsible for issues unknown by people who don't have a clue??

if the original poster, had proper introduced him/herself and told that a commercial product was bought but perhaps he could ask us for some help..  well that's would be a completely different approach.
And please correct me if I am wrong..

Offline hi1pie

• Turbine 2nd Officer
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2019, 07:53:30 PM »
The vast majority of us are not using UTLive, but our own manually installed traffic instead. I promise you, no one here means any ill will towards you with this situation, but none of us really know enough about UTLive to help you out. The UTLive forum is going to have a lot more people that know a lot about that program, so you’ll find better help there for this particular situation. If you have interest in learning how to manually install traffic rather than using UTLive so you can use those airports, we can help you out a lot more in that aspect.

I am not OP. I just feel that a simple greeting and a friendly re-direction to the right place could be another way to go about it.

On the other hand, someone comes here, without introducing herself/himself.
Bought a commercial product (everyone is free to do so), don't have a clue how AI works (no worries We LIKE to help) and asks out of the blue a solution!!

I think at least someone could TRY to understand the difference between a flight1 product and the product is given here on this forum.
This is not a personal attack in neither way, but heee let's be honest, do you really think AIG people are responsible for issues unknown by people who don't have a clue??

if the original poster, had proper introduced him/herself and told that a commercial product was bought but perhaps he could ask us for some help..  well that's would be a completely different approach.
And please correct me if I am wrong..

I doubt that the poster is coming here to be rude on purpose. I get what you are saying and I agree with you. Maybe I’m wrong but I just feel that vague one liners that don’t really explain much irk me somewhat.
Adam

Offline JG7XMAN

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2019, 02:55:30 AM »
I guess I could have given more context and introduced myself - My bad.

Been siming since F19 and F117 MicroProse days. I got into flying civis with FSX and now with P3D I am really getting into more immersion (AI traffic and ATC).
I was under the impression that AIG guys have updated flight plans that I could use to augment the airports I am missing (i.e. OTHH, VSTB and VHHX). I was commenting that I had UTLive just in case there were ready made flight plans available that someone knew of that AIG data was used to put together.

unc1rlm was nice enough to reach and give some instructions of a work around.
hi1pie and unc1rlm - thanks for not biting my head off for simply asking for help.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 03:07:02 AM by JG7XMAN »

Offline blazer1234

• Turbine Captain
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2019, 07:42:01 AM »
deleted

« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 02:48:14 PM by blazer1234 »