Author Topic: used on wrong ai at gate. for FSX..not an aig problem..maybe (probably) mine  (Read 191 times)

Offline unc1rlm

• Turbine Captain
In my AIC and also STB, I have a United Express crj700 (RAI) at gate but showing American Eagle? I have look at AIFP for United Express  and American Eagle  and I substituted the right fltsim/aircraft but not showing up right. Where else can I look?

Thanks,
BobM.

Offline smaunder

• Prop 1st Officer
Not sure about AIC but STB uses the callsign to show the airline. Some airlines, such as Mesa, are both in United Express and American colors. Depending on what you have set up as a logo for the Air Shuttle callsign will determine what logo shows on STB. This is independent from what is actually happening in the sim.

You can override the callsign in STB to overcome this but I haven't spent much time on that feature.

Hope this helps

Offline unc1rlm

• Turbine Captain
Thank you..will have a looksy. AIC is fantastic and its showing up there as United Express as well. Will look in the cfg of this plane and see what the callsign says. koala has really done a neat job of AIC for fsx and p3dv4. I known Simon with STB a long time but this kinda threw me.

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=29651.0

Bestest to you, ::cheers::
BobM.