Author Topic: Why Do I Not See Airlines Chosen?  (Read 569 times)

Offline Brizecart

• Prop 1st Officer
Why Do I Not See Airlines Chosen?
« on: January 13, 2020, 11:33:05 PM »
Totally new to this Ai program. A great program. But need some help, please.

Chose Olympic Air and Aegean Airlines but see none of these airlines Ai at say LGSM(Samos) or LGAV(Athens) except for the default P3D aircraft at LGAV and none at LGSM.

Kindly walk me through how I get these airlines to show up in an area where I'd expect them to proliferate?

Thanks

Online sharklet_a319

• AIG Technic
  • Command Captain
  • AIM Developper
    • AI Manager Download
Re: Why Do I Not See Airlines Chosen?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 11:55:46 PM »
Do you get a warning about FS9 traffic files?

Also check if the addon is activated in your P3D addon settings.

Offline Brizecart

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2020, 08:36:12 AM »
Thank you for that reply.

It must be activated, at least I think so, because I see a good deal of traffic in the air,  but on the ground, for example, despite having chosen KLM, at Fly Tampa's excellent EHAM, I do not see a great deal of KLM aircraft, but some non-KLM even if on the sparse side. Now at same FT's Athens, despite having installed Aegean Airlines and Olympic Air, I see nothing.

No, not had any warnings related to FS9.

Online sharklet_a319

• AIG Technic
  • Command Captain
  • AIM Developper
    • AI Manager Download
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2020, 09:23:31 AM »
Pls check out if it's AFD related - here is an updated AFD file for LGAV:

https://jcai.dk/2018/11/flytampa-lgav-athens-international-airport-eleftherios-venizelos/

Offline Brizecart

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 11:20:50 AM »
Tried that AFCAD fix from Urmel, at LGAV but only saw the default aircraft parked up, and just one single, or so it appeared, Olympic Airways 737 parked a distance but no Aegean Airways of Olympic Air at the gates, and as LGAV(Athens)is the home hub for Olympic, I thought I'd see a few of their planes at the gates.

Tried the same Urmel fix at LGSK(Skiathos), and again, not a single Ai aircraft, granted it is a small airport.

Offline Dave YVRATC

• Command Captain
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2020, 05:22:39 PM »
 Is there any chance that you have other traffic in your system that is causing the AIG traffic to not show up? Olympic doesn't have any jet aircraft (dash8 and ATR turboprops), so if you are seeing an Olympic 737, then it might be a conflict with another addon.

Offline Brizecart

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2020, 06:43:00 PM »
Do not have any other Ai Traffic Program or software running as the P3D 4.5 is a clean from base up installation.

That Olympic Airways(not Olympic Air) 737 is part of the static aircraft that comes with Fly Tampa's LGAV as I do know Olympic Air only have the Dash8 and the ATR range of prop aircraft.

So,still stumped.

Offline Dave YVRATC

• Command Captain
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2020, 07:09:29 PM »
 Just going by the info given re the Olympic 737.
 So the traffic that you DO see in the sim.. Is it from AIG or is it the default ai? Are you seeing any of the AIG traffic at other larger airports that you would expect to see based on what you have so far installed?

Check your C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4 add-ons cfg file and check that you have enabled the addon under OCI-Configuration, it should read ACTIVE=true.

Offline Brizecart

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2020, 08:39:23 PM »
Yes, partly my fault with the slightly off-mark info, but as I was parked at a different gate, I did not spot that default Fly Tampa probably AI Olympic Airways(as that's the livery I can espy as it's parked a long way off).

The traffic I do see around the different aircraft different routes I have flown so far is AIG traffic, because before I installed AIG, I had no Ai traffic, and I am quite pleased to see that AIG traffic.

Will check your last line. Thanks. Oddly enough, having just taken off from 29Palms' LGSM(Samos), I did see an AIG Dash8 or ATR descending to land at Samos, but as I was far too occupied with the climb-out I did not take a great deal of notice of it.

EDIT: checked that Add-ons.cfg file. Active=true.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 08:42:36 PM by Brizecart »

Online sharklet_a319

• AIG Technic
  • Command Captain
  • AIM Developper
    • AI Manager Download
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2020, 09:03:39 PM »
In AIM pls go to Flightplans --> Missing fltsim titles
Check if there are entries in there.

If so press the export button a MissingFltsim.txt file is generated in your AIM directory -> pls post this one here.

Offline Brizecart

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2020, 10:25:21 PM »
Did as you have recommended.

Here is that txt file

Offline Brizecart

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2020, 12:17:10 AM »
Where are the non-P3D default Ai aircraft at this airport, one of the world's busiest, FSDT's KLAX v2? I'd thought I'd have seen AIG Ai aircraft that I have downloaded from different airlines here.

Online sharklet_a319

• AIG Technic
  • Command Captain
  • AIM Developper
    • AI Manager Download
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2020, 07:39:56 AM »
The Missing Fltsim.txt looks fine as well.

next file go to Flightplans --> Export and post your "AIGAIM_Export_Flightplans.txt" afterwards

Offline Brizecart

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2020, 09:11:16 AM »
As requested here it is.

JUst out of interest, because my Main AIG directory is outside the C:\ drive(i.e.another drive) where the P3D v4.5 sim is installed, that would not cause an issue, would it?

Online johanfrc

• Administrator
  • Command Captain
    • JCAI
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2020, 11:37:30 AM »
When you open the AIG Manager settings, what does it says in the minimum and maximum AI % boxes? And what is the AI Traffic slider (under Options/Traffic) in the sim at?
Regards

Johan Clausen