Author Topic: AI aarrgghh!!  (Read 704 times)

Offline Tom C.

• Command Captain
AI aarrgghh!!
« on: January 12, 2020, 08:15:42 PM »
Amazing how AI can consume us at times isn't it.

First Sunday in ages I've had a day to do nothing but fly, no hangover (ran out of beer last night ::evilgrin::), no one around to bother me.

And what do I do, install flightplans all day  ::fighting:: ::fighting:: ::evilgrin:: ::evilgrin::

Huge thank you to all the flight planners, re-painters and modelers.

You've ruined my Sunday, excuse me, I meant to say you've filled my skies  :D :D
Tom C.

Veni,           Vidi,        Velcro  
I came,      I saw,    I stuck around...

Once upon a time AFCAD developer!

Offline charlymorton

• AIG Dispatch Painter
  • Command Captain
    • One Click Hangar
Re: AI aarrgghh!!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2020, 08:23:11 PM »
Happy to keep you housebound  :D
Morten B

Creator of the One Click Hangar (OCH) plugin for SketchUp and One Click Repaint (OCR).

Visit https://oneclickhangar.com for latest version of OCH and thousands of AI repaints.
Visit https://oneclickhangar.com/oneclickrepaint for OCR.

Offline AF082

• Turbine 2nd Officer
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 12:35:18 PM »

First Sunday in ages I've had a day to do nothing but fly, no hangover (ran out of beer last night ::evilgrin::), no one around to bother me.

And what do I do, install flightplans all day  ::fighting:: ::fighting:: ::evilgrin:: ::evilgrin::

You've ruined my Sunday, excuse me, I meant to say you've filled my skies  :D :D

I used to lose whole days like that until I discovered the OCI, why not give it a go? Leave it to do its stuff and by the time you get home with more beer the skies will be full.

Offline Tom C.

• Command Captain
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2020, 01:15:11 PM »
I used to lose whole days like that until I discovered the OCI, why not give it a go? Leave it to do its stuff and by the time you get home with more beer the skies will be full.
I am using OCI for the majors, OCI isn't doing many GA flightplans for the time being, so those gotta be done manually for now lol.
Tom C.

Offline Kaiii3

• AIG Technic
  • Command Captain
    • Kai's AFD Studio
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2020, 01:18:41 PM »
Tom, give us some time ;D We have already made huge steps torwards GA Traffic in OCI, no exact date yet, but I am sure Chris is working hard on them :D

Offline Tom C.

• Command Captain
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2020, 01:22:54 PM »
Tom, give us some time ;D We have already made huge steps torwards GA Traffic in OCI, no exact date yet, but I am sure Chris is working hard on them :D
I'm not asking for GA Kai, don't know where that impression came from. ::confused:: ::ashamed::
This topic was started as a bit of fun, not request or demand for anything.

I'm enjoying getting back into flying and installing all these GA gems being released.
Even at the point of getting back to re-painting for the many missing paints.
Tom C.

Offline rke

• Command Captain
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2020, 06:00:44 PM »
Join the club, Tom ;)

I've spent entire weekends poring over the old UGA packs, tracking down which registrations are still flying and which are not :D

Offline jhaley101

• Command Captain
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2020, 08:25:56 PM »
Yes, install, remove, install, remove, upgrade, resize.

AI, Airports, Orbx, UTX, Black Marble, payware, freeware.....'

Completely, wonderfully addictive isn't it?   

JH

Offline BEARlyThereCDN

• Prop 1st Officer
  • Frequent FSX flyer out of CYAM
    • BEAR's Tracks Radio
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2020, 10:20:37 PM »

:D I can totally relate charlymorton! I'm mostly home bound due to health reasons, blah, blah, blah, and, being unhappy with my commercial AI, I took the plunge a couple of weeks ago with AIG. I spent the better part of that two weeks doing nothing but install all the wonderful flight plans and other cool stuff from here at AIG. My friends were calling to see if I was okay because they hadn't heard from me...LoL

I would also like to thank everyone here at AIG for their hard work and making my FSX experience better than it's been since I bought my original boxed copy back in '06. Heck, this is the best MSFS experience I've had since I got involved with the simulator pre-FSX!

AIG and the gang here ROCKS! ::party::
I have no REAL life so I make up for it with a SIMULATED one! :D