Main Menu

[CLOSED] Missing tetxures after installing airlines with OCI

Started by romair, May 14, 2020, 06:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

romair

Hello Experts

I have installed several airlines into P3Dv4 and v5 using OCI.
Most of them works perfect .
Several airlines mostly russian (Somon - Aeroflot - Yamal - Pobeda - Nordstar - Aurora and Ukraine International) have missing textures.
Their flightplans are installed.

In the AIFP3 the necessary aircraft releated to their flightplans are red marked. They are textures are missing in the simobjects.

Need help.
regards Roger

sharklet_a319

Try to reinstall them - keep the fltsim entries when AIM asks you during unistall.

blakemc

I've had a similar issue, but across random airlines.

The texture folder is placed, but the aircraft.cfg file doesn't get the entry added.

I've gone through and manually added the CFG file entries to fix it, but it's definitely still happening.

Below is a log entry from one of the failed installation aircraft.

QuoteLog Entry : 10:11:23 AM Thursday, May 14, 2020
  :
  :Unable to install: China Southern Airlines Boeing 737-800WL - Skyteam
-------------------------------
Could not find file 'D:\P3D_AIMOCI\AIGAIM - OCI\SimObjects\AIGAIM_FAIB_B737-800WL\texture.CSN-China Southern Airlines_Skyteam_temp\FAIB_737_800_T.dds'.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.File.InternalReadAllBytes(String path, Boolean checkHost)
   at AIGTech.Textures.Files.TextureFile.readHeader()
   at AIGTech.Textures.Converter.TextureConverter.ConvertToBestCompression(String directoryToConvert, String optional_pathToImageTool)
   at AIGTech.AIManager.Controller.AIManagerController.OCI_InstallRepaint(AircraftDataSet set, Aircraft aircraft)

blakemc

I've tracked my issue down to imagetool.exe not existing where it was previously - I've now put it back, and it's fixed the issue.

Kaiii3

Quote from: blakemc on May 15, 2020, 12:06:40 AM
I've tracked my issue down to imagetool.exe not existing where it was previously - I've now put it back, and it's fixed the issue.

ok thanks for the feedback, we will implement something to avoid this

romair

Hello AIG staffs

On the begiining of this topic I informed that some airlines  mostly Russian are missing and they are red remarked within AIFP3.

I arranged a redirection for those airlines into an other drive.

In this drive all this airlines are visible with their flightplans and their simobjects. They are now black marked that means working.

Then I copied those flightplans and simobjects into my standard AI Manager OCI folder which are filled with many other airlines and tested them at UUEE. (mainly AF)

Surprising it works very well.

Still the question remains. Why this airlines makes trouble when installed into the standard installation folder beside all other installed airlines ?

regards Roger

sharklet_a319

Did you try to reinstall them as I asked?
I can't tell anything without log files containing the installation of these..