Author Topic: Runway lights on in the day (broken LUA script)  (Read 1646 times)

Offline airomsk

• Prop 1st Officer
Re: Runway lights on in the day (broken LUA script)
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2020, 11:27:57 AM »
I wrote about LUA script of PBR traffic models and runway lights three month ago: https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=27454.msg325578#msg325578

Offline johanfrc

• Administrator
  • Command Captain
    • JCAI
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2020, 11:45:31 AM »
Then it can't be SODE 1.70.

No one have any idea what is happening. Netiher AIG nor FT. As said, I think more and more that it's a P3Dv4.5 bug.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Offline AF082

• Turbine 2nd Officer
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2020, 11:47:54 AM »
Thought I saw a post somewhere that it may have to do with the latest SODE release. Someone rolled back to 1.6.8 and problems went away. This was for P3Dv4.5

Jim

I just switched SODE off and tried again - same results. Lights on at CYYZ in the daytime.

Offline johanfrc

• Administrator
  • Command Captain
    • JCAI
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2020, 11:57:03 AM »
Yeah. It's something else. I'm checking something quite unlikely now. Going to be fun for a lot of users if that turns out to be the problem..
Regards

Johan Clausen

Offline AF082

• Turbine 2nd Officer
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2020, 05:00:42 AM »
Yeah. It's something else. I'm checking something quite unlikely now. Going to be fun for a lot of users if that turns out to be the problem..

What was the outcome of your research Johan?

Offline johanfrc

• Administrator
  • Command Captain
    • JCAI
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2020, 07:46:18 PM »
No. There was no luck. It simply seems it's a P3D problem, and therefore nothing neither AIG nor FlyTampa can do anything about.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Offline Schlotterknie

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2020, 11:41:52 AM »
Is there any news on this?

I´m asking because the problems with lua scripts from AIG and other addon developers like FlyTampa or Aerosoft are getting more and more.
Using the latest EDDH or EDDM products from Aerosoft in combination with AIG AI traffic leads to non working LUA scripting in these airport sceneries. Similar problems with several FlyTampa products.

Have a look here:
https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/158209-update-f%C3%BCr-sim-wings-hamburg-pro-und-munich-pro-via-asupdater-verf%C3%BCgbar-zur-behebung-von-jahreszeiten-problemen/

I´ve seen a posting in the prepar3d forum which is half a year old and has has never been replied by Lockheed Martin:
https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=138023

It´s overall most likely a bug in P3D and should maybe be pushed to LM more consequently..?