Main Menu

List of aircraft

Started by Saturn_29, July 22, 2020, 07:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturn_29

I am updating the Falcon 2000 and Falcon 900 so they will work in P3D v5. I got most of them updated except the Falcon 900W and the following Falcon 2000 models Falcon 2000 - Cam and S (both with cam), Falcon 2000A - S (cam), and Falcon 2000 WA - (cam). It would be nice to see which plans has these models in them.

I am having a hard time finding which plans has these models in them.

Jon

Falcon 900W
Cintas, Klein tools, and Lifetime fitness

WRT to the Falcon2000 just  review all the ESAI plans in OCI but understand not all of the model variations you seek may be available yet.
To Err is Human, to Forgive is Divine. Neither of Which is SAC Policy.

A good plan violently executed right now is far better than a perfect plan executed next week.
George S. Patton

Kaiii3

generating a list of airplanes in an uninstalled flightplans is not possible, since it has the same limitations like getting a list of airports of such an online flightplan

Saturn_29

Quote from: Jon on July 22, 2020, 12:19:38 PM
Falcon 900W

WRT to the Falcon2000 just  review all the ESAI plans in OCI but understand not all of the model variations you seek may be available yet.

Thanks Jon.

Saturn_29

Quote from: Jon on July 22, 2020, 12:19:38 PM
Falcon 900W

I just looked for Cintas, Klein tools, and Lifetime fitness and I couldn't find them. I guess the plans for the Falcon 900W are not AIM ready yet.