Main Menu

Special AIGFP

Started by Kaiii3, August 10, 2020, 11:32:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiii3

Beside the Helicopter flightplan for EAAA we do have some other special AIGFP plans ready to highlight some of the new features:

Eznis Airways is flying the routes based on real world airways and not direct like in BGL

NASA SOFIA is flying special observation flights with the same departure and arrival airport. But in differece to BGL the AC will not just fly a simple Circle around the airport, it is flying accross the US or the sothern pacific

OFD is operating some BN-2 aircrafts with direct flight and the C172 is used to perform signtseeing flight along the northwest-coast of germany.

Airbus Cooperation is bring you Airbus testflights from theier production sites.

---
This list is just the beginning, we will work on more special AIGFP flightplans :)

AF082

Hi Kai

I was just noticing the new flightplans, and saw EAAA. I immediately thought of Prince William and wondered about helicopters so your post has answered my question.
Incidentally, I see that this now brings up 1000 flightplans for the OCI . Thanks so much to all the team at AIG!

Kaiii3

woh, already more then  1k?  ::happy:: :heehee: :heehee:

alpet

What a superb work guys!  :yeah:

Saturn_29

I am looking forward to trying this out! (I don't have time right now to check it out)

Quote from: Kaiii3 on August 10, 2020, 11:32:11 AM
NASA SOFIA is flying special observation flights with the same departure and arrival airport. But in differece to BGL the AC will not just fly a simple Circle around the airport, it is flying accross the US or the sothern pacific

OFD is operating some BN-2 aircrafts with direct flight and the C172 is used to perform signtseeing flight along the northwest-coast of germany.

Will other NASA aircraft be added Like their DC-8 or the WB57F Canberra? I have these planes in my sim now, but with regular flightplans.

And what is OFD?

Kaiii3

when we do have the time to create a AIGFP file for them I am sure someone will try to add them ;)

OFD is Ostfriesischer Flugdienst (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OFD_Ostfriesischer-Flug-Dienst)

Musician_89

Hi Kai, really liking the version 1 update of AIM, i swear this program really is a game changer in AI in flight simulation. With Traffic Controller though, i am curious, what does it actually do? Can it offer better runway management and things?
Please forgive if me i post something "stupid" I am autistic so certain things are harder for me.

johanfrc

No. That's something there is someone else working on.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Kaiii3

Quote from: Musician_89 on August 10, 2020, 10:27:47 PM
Hi Kai, really liking the version 1 update of AIM, i swear this program really is a game changer in AI in flight simulation. With Traffic Controller though, i am curious, what does it actually do? Can it offer better runway management and things?

AIGTC is currently mainly used to inject the new AIGFP files in the sim as well as providing the new Helicopter system. Beside that there are some basic features like a live map (incl. an observer mode for AI aircrafts)..

Windshear

So should we keep the basic AI on, or turn it off while injecting is being done?

dumpfbacke1411

Hello AIGFP -Team !

How great it is now again.
Thanks for your wonderful work. Your tools are such a joy.  :yeah:
Take care of yourself and stay healthy.

With kindest regards
Klaus
Wisdom ran after me, but I was faster ...