Author Topic: PLEASE HELP!! FSX - AI installation  (Read 687 times)

Offline vachic19

• Prop 1st Officer
PLEASE HELP!! FSX - AI installation
« on: August 21, 2020, 01:27:25 PM »
Hi, so after many years spent with WOAI I've decided to move forward.

AIG AI Manager looks like the best solution, but I have big problems with things getting work.

So far I've just seen Prepar tutorials how to make it run, but I don't really know how to install AI to my FSX. I can't use OIC option, which I figured out works only with Prepar, so I probably can't download directly aircrafts with flight plans?

So I think through - AVAILABLE ONLINE option I'm allowed to just download flightplans, but how do I download airplanes?

Thank you

Offline apochi2

• Prop 1st Officer
Re: PLEASE HELP!! FSX - AI installation
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 11:39:03 PM »
390 views and no reply to this topic?

Offline koala

• Turbine Captain
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 11:48:46 PM »
it's a very old thread, i guess it was lost when going to page 2  ::rolleyes: ::rolleyes: ;)

i don't have FSX and someone will probably reply to you more precisely, but my understanding is that AIGM does not install automatically planes for FSX. It will take care of the repaints and flightplans though.

You will have to download and place the model yourself in the correct folder. Then AIGM will recognize them and will let you install the flightplan automatically if you have a matching model ready to be used.

So yeah for P3D AIGM is a real OCI, for FSX it requires a bit of additional knowledge and a few more clicks. Still, once you have the models, then you will still gain a lot of time with AIGM because you wont have to care about repaints, flightplans and FLTSIM management, but yeah a little extra effort is needed for the models.

hopefully i'm not too wrong  :heehee: ::cheers::

Offline Kaiii3

• AIG Technic
  • Command Captain
    • Kai's AFD Studio
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2021, 05:12:01 AM »
@koala: all correct ;)

@apochi2: Check here: https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=30325.0