Author Topic: Juneau runway help  (Read 249 times)

Offline Saturn_29

• Command Captain
Juneau runway help
« on: August 27, 2020, 02:33:44 AM »
I have flightplans for Alaska Seaplanes, one of the plans have the plane going to/from a seaplane base with a water runway to Juneau. How do I get the plane to only use the water runway at Juneau?  I would like to have the plane using both water runways because I have to pick between water dynamic or land dynamics. (the plane is a 206 on floats)

Offline Big777jet

• Command Captain
Re: Juneau runway help
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2020, 04:01:38 AM »
You may have to create scenery ADE9 to make different code is PAJW or PAWJ.  There is no seaport code I checked the Skyvector chart map. I was looking too crowded the map. It was not 5Z1 it is in Juneau town port area.  Sorry confused.

You can make a flight plan with a new code so the plane can land or take off on the water. 

Stuart

« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 04:24:36 AM by Big777jet »

Offline Saturn_29

• Command Captain
Re: Juneau runway help
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 04:28:29 AM »
You may have to create scenery ADE9 to make different code is 5Z1.  I found Skyvector map it shows code is 5Z1.   

You can make a flight plan with a new code so the plane can land or take off on the water. 

Stuart

Thank you. I had a few other plans with the 5Z1 code, but did not know that was for the Juneau airport water runway. The Alaska Seaplanes plan had the code PAJN instead.