Main Menu

[CLOSED] Ai manager 1.0.1.13/ai traffic controller traffic density issue

Started by cmdn, November 12, 2020, 09:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmdn

Hi everyone,

Since I installed the last AI manager update, it seems that the manager does not run without AIG traffic controller.
Here is the thing, when I launch the sim there is only a little traffic (even I set 100% in P3D) if I want the traffic to be dense then I have to use AIG traffic controller and inject it using the path to the OCI directory.

Is there a way around this? I'd like to go back to how things were before (the AI traffic density is directly linked with what you set in the sim).
I don't see any option in order to do that in AIG manager settings. Also, if I do delete the AIG traffic controller the traffic density will remain very low in the sim again even if it is set at a 100%.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

chris

jhaley101

Kaiii3

Check your AI Manager Settings under Settings->Flightplans. You have enabled "use AIGFP" this will insall all flightplans when possible in the new AIGFP format that is injected in the Sim using AIG Traffic Controller. If you want to  move back to BGL absed traffic (not using AIGTC) disable this option, remove all AIGFP flightplans from OCI and reinstall them as BGL