Main Menu

[SOLVED] AIGFP traffic not showing up in P3D 4.5

Started by lhpdx, November 19, 2020, 01:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiii3

there is currently a bug (AIGTC in combination with P3D) I was able to isolate it yesterday and will work on a fix now :stirpot: (code is actual loading as I am writing here)

Kaiii3

latest Version should have improved the spawning problems :stirpot:

I have added a new algorithm to idenify the current location of the AC during the flight, so it can be spawned at the correct position in flight.

regulate

Quote from: Kaiii3 on November 23, 2020, 02:30:01 PM
there is currently a bug (AIGTC in combination with P3D) I was able to isolate it yesterday and will work on a fix now :stirpot: (code is actual loading as I am writing here)

::cheers:: ::cheers::

A question Kai if you don't mind.   Does AIGTC allow the AI traffic to follow designated real life flight paths all the way from take off to landing (assuming your user aircraft is within the visible radius)?    If so, this is absolutely awesome.   Right now at my home airport (KONT), about 50 miles east of KLAX, AI aircraft fly over KONT at under 3,000 ft AGL, instead of the proper 10-12 K ft it should that far from LAX.   Plus, AI aircraft coming into LAX from the north (flights from the Pacific Northwest and Asia) don't fly the proper route for landing as they approach the glide path/ILS.   They go out way too far to the the east before turning instead of turning over downtown LA to land going westbound.   They should be coming in over the Malibu Hills, briefly crossing over the ocean and then paralleling the 10 FWY (north of it heading EB over the Wilshire corridor) before turning over downtown LA and flying WB to land. 
Brian Summers (KBOI/BOI)
AIG Flightplans Beta Tester
Prepar3D 5.4

Kaiii3

AIGFP supports PLN files, so if the route is correctly added during the flightplan creation the aircraft will follow the defined route ;)

At the moment all AIG flightplans are comming yb default with a direct great circle route. But we will start soon to add routes to the first flightplans. For testing I had OpenSkies operating over the noth atlantic and EL AL avoiding arabian airspace.

SID/STAR will not be implemented to AIGTC, we are in contact with some other developer that will add this.

regulate

Quote from: Kaiii3 on November 23, 2020, 08:15:23 PM
AIGFP supports PLN files, so if the route is correctly added during the flightplan creation the aircraft will follow the defined route ;)

At the moment all AIG flightplans are comming yb default with a direct great circle route. But we will start soon to add routes to the first flightplans. For testing I had OpenSkies operating over the noth atlantic and EL AL avoiding arabian airspace.

SID/STAR will not be implemented to AIGTC, we are in contact with some other developer that will add this.

Thanks.
Brian Summers (KBOI/BOI)
AIG Flightplans Beta Tester
Prepar3D 5.4