Author Topic: Missing AI Airlines  (Read 878 times)

Offline AC777

• Prop 1st Officer
Missing AI Airlines
« on: January 08, 2021, 04:02:43 PM »
Hey everyone!

I've had the AIG installer for a little while now with P3Dv4, but just recently I switched to P3Dv5. For some reason, when I go into the installer under available flight plans (to download airlines) many of the largest carriers are not there, such as Delta, American Airlines, United, British Airways, Lufthansa, and many more. Any idea why this is? Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks,
Eric

Offline Dominato83

• AIG Dispatch Beta Tester
  • Command Captain
    • The AI Biz Jet Project
Re: Missing AI Airlines
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2021, 05:07:44 PM »
You probably have your settings to just the latest season.  I don't use AIM personally, but there should be a setting that increases the range of seasons so that you see flightplans released in previous seasons (i.e. Winter 2019-2020, Summer 2019, etc), so changing that should allow those larger carriers to show up.

Offline AC777

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2021, 05:32:11 PM »
Great thank you that worked!

Offline verbalhardcore

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2021, 03:00:33 PM »
Could someone go into a little more detail regarding this please? I am not seeing Delta or Southwest at LAX, or Southwest at LAS. I've adjusted the settings as per the previous post in this thread but not sure if I've done it right.

Offline Jon

• AIG Dispatch Beta Tester
  • Command Captain
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2021, 03:04:01 PM »
Adjusting the dates will just let you see available plans.  You'll still have to install what you want.  If you have installed then please open a new topic and include the log files.
To Err is Human, to Forgive is Divine. Neither of Which is SAC Policy.

A good plan violently executed right now is far better than a perfect plan executed next week.
George S. Patton

Offline verbalhardcore

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2021, 06:04:55 AM »
Of course the airlines I want to see are installed, however the original fix for this issue posted above mentioned changing Winter-Summer 2019 etc. not changing dates in the sim. I was looking for advice on what to change the seasons to.

Offline johanfrc

• Administrator
  • Command Captain
    • JCAI
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2021, 11:15:54 AM »
In the Settings in AIM, you can change the latest season. Change that to Winter 2018 or 2017, and you should be able to see the plans again.
Regards

Johan Clausen