Main Menu

Option to use FSP A32Xceo/A32Xneo

Started by JonjaMerck, January 11, 2021, 02:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JonjaMerck

Hi,
Just wondering if there are plans to allow users to use FSP's A320Xceo or A32Xneo.

Thanks!

Kaiii3

at some point, for now most (99%) of the paints are for FAIB. If FSPX releases an MSFS native format and painters will paint stuff for it, you will see it in MSFS for sure. About P3D we are not sure yet. Adding a model is taking quite some time, and if no paints are online to use - why add support for it.

Holger

Sorry Kai,
What P3dv5 concerns there are quite a number of repaints available for the 320/321's and B737's.
I must admit that the models are much better than the older FAIB models.
Most of the older FSPXAI moldels like B777, A220, A330/340,A 380, etc are updated to P3dv5 and performing well.
These older models are offered in OCI, unfortunately not the FSP 320/321's and the B737's , therefore it would be brilliant to have them in OCI as well!!

Ryan1549

Quote from: Holger on January 11, 2021, 07:23:49 PM
Sorry Kai,
What P3dv5 concerns there are quite a number of repaints available for the 320/321's and B737's.
Most of the older FSPXAI moldels like B777, A220, A330/340,A 380, etc are updated to P3dv5 and performing well.
These older models are offered in OCI, unfortunately not the FSP 320/321's and the B737's , therefore it would be brilliant to have them in OCI as well!!

I keep saying it and I will again.. Paints are planned however more important one's are needed before I personally go on a FSP 737NG or A320x push

https://www.flickr.com/photos/165661080@N04
https://flightaware.com/user/ryan1549

AIG Beta | AIG Dispatch Painter | AIG Dispatch Flightplanner

Intel i7-9700k, 32GB RAM, GeForce GTX 4070

Dave YVRATC

What exactly makes them better than the FAIB models? Just curious.
  I think if they were that much better then you would see the painters moving over to the better model. It does after all come down to them and their choice.

Saturn_29

Quote from: Dave YVRATC on January 11, 2021, 11:41:14 PM

I think if they were that much better then you would see the painters moving over to the better model. It does after all come down to them and their choice.

This is my opinion, but I think they are better because they have more dome options. The 737-700 even has the IR cam on the nose that some 700's have.

Quote from: Kaiii3 on January 11, 2021, 03:38:33 PM
at some point, for now most (99%) of the paints are for FAIB. If FSPX releases an MSFS native format and painters will paint stuff for it, you will see it in MSFS for sure. About P3D we are not sure yet. Adding a model is taking quite some time, and if no paints are online to use - why add support for it.

There are a few paints for the Airbuses on avsim. Look for Joel Branchu.

Holger

Since the V5 packages are released ie the Take off and Landing behaviour is more realistic. Another thing ie the lights and effect are better. Just my opinion!!

boeing767

It's the same as for  A330 / B777.  The TFS models were perfectly fine, but are outdated because the quality of FSP is a lot better in terms of model and FDE. 

Same goes for the 737/A320.  I now use FSPX A32x/B737 and compared to this model, the FAIB model is really outdated. The quality of FSP is much better, probably the reason why it's payware.

Holger

Hallo Kai,

would it be possible to update the FSP 340 to the last release "FSPXAI_A340_for_AItraffic_P3Dv4v5_Stage5" at the moment OCI requests still "FSPXAI_A340_for_AItraffic_FSXP3D_Stage4_1"

Second question, is it possible to change FAIB models to availabe FSP (320/321/737) models within AIFP or will OCI during start recompile the FP´s to the last OCI configuration?

Thanks for help!
RGDS

johanfrc

I ran the "Verify Setup" yesterday and I got notification that I had to use the v5 of the A340. So I did that and it worked fine.
Regards

Johan Clausen

CorvettePilot

Quote from: Holger on January 12, 2021, 07:51:31 AM

Since the V5 packages are released ie the Take off and Landing behaviour is more realistic. Another thing ie the lights and effect are better. Just my opinion!!

Which V5 packages are you referring to ?

flyingcarpet75

As far as I am concerned, and I guess many painters feel the same, the reluctance to switch to another model is not due to its lack of quality but simply that we don't like doing things twice. Personnally, I have been very busy in the past couple of months and did not have time to open the paintshop but I will certainly at some point port at least some of my FAIB twins to the fsp models. But I confess that it is not my top priority.

::cheers::

Philippe
Visit my website http://www.flyingcarpet75.com for more repaints!

JonjaMerck

Thanks for the replies everyone! Stay safe and happy siming!

robbiehfs2011

Just putting opinion in here,

The only I time I use FSP A320 ceo/Neo model is when FSP model has a paint and the FAIB model doesn't have one currently.

Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers,
Rob