Author Topic: [SOLVED] Stuck at 77%  (Read 460 times)

Offline rockon01uk

• Prop 1st Officer
[SOLVED] Stuck at 77%
« on: January 15, 2021, 02:35:31 PM »
Afternoon I have done quite a bit of testing and to cut a long story short my sim P3D(V5) is stalling at 77%, strangely V4 is ok.
After testing I moved all the bgl files from --\AIGAIM - OCI\Traffic Files\scenery and re ran AI Manger and only installed the KLM flightplans and this worked. I replaced the flightplans to the state before I moved them to gather the log files and I have attatched the log files.
I have had a look at them and there are a few errors but I cant make out what is actually wrong. Would you be able to have a look what is wrong and advise the best route? I think I may have to actually reinstall all flightplans and or some planes? Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 03:27:36 PM by sharklet_a319 »

Offline rockon01uk

• Prop 1st Officer
Re: Stuck at 77%
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 05:02:50 PM »
Just a bit more information. Deleted some CHAI, SLAI, CNAI, BTAI  traffic and still got stuck, deleted all Traffic_ESAI bgl files and the sim loaded ok. Possibly I have a corrupt .bgl file in there out of the 291 files?

Offline Dave YVRATC

• Command Captain
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2021, 05:05:26 PM »
 One of the traffic files you have is corrupt, so you need to find out which one.
 The easiest way to do that is to remove a group of them, the most recent 20 for instance. Just copy them to a temporary folder and loading the sim again using the same time, day, and airport as where it was stalling at 77%. If it loads, then you know one of those files that you removed is the one. From there, shut down the sim and add a few of the suspect traffic files back in and try again, but it's very important to keep track of which ones you add. Eventually, you'll find the corrupt one.
 I went through this a few times last year and it really only takes about 30 mins to track down.

Offline Kaiii3

• AIG Technic
  • Command Captain
    • Kai's AFD Studio
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2021, 05:07:24 PM »
looks like a corrupted BGL for one of the FLAI flightplans, we will have a look at the source files to verify this.

Offline rockon01uk

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2021, 05:23:27 PM »
One of the traffic files you have is corrupt, so you need to find out which one.
 The easiest way to do that is to remove a group of them, the most recent 20 for instance. Just copy them to a temporary folder and loading the sim again using the same time, day, and airport as where it was stalling at 77%. If it loads, then you know one of those files that you removed is the one. From there, shut down the sim and add a few of the suspect traffic files back in and try again, but it's very important to keep track of which ones you add. Eventually, you'll find the corrupt one.
 I went through this a few times last year and it really only takes about 30 mins to track down.

OK will try that. When I loaded the sim it was just the default flight in the F35 every time apart from when I tested the KLM file at EHAM.

Offline philthyfrank

• Prop 1st Officer
Re: [WIP] Stuck at 77%
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2021, 05:48:51 PM »
I had the same issue with getting stuck at 77% on v5. Just did some troubleshooting and it looks like the MGMResortsIntl traffic file is the culprit. Without that installed, the sim loads fine for me.

Offline rockon01uk

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2021, 08:18:11 PM »
I had the same issue with getting stuck at 77% on v5. Just did some troubleshooting and it looks like the MGMResortsIntl traffic file is the culprit. Without that installed, the sim loads fine for me.

I can confirm that this bgl is the culprit. I have all the files and flightplans installed and tested placing and removing the MGMResorts file which stalls the sim at 77% loading.

Offline sharklet_a319

• AIG Technic
  • Command Captain
  • AIM Developper
    • AI Manager Download
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2021, 10:27:42 PM »
Affirmative: Flightplan contains a mix of different repeat periods causing troubles when compiled as bgl.

v2 is uploaded - flightplan is now AIGFP only

Offline rockon01uk

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2021, 11:11:43 PM »
Installed the new file and all is good now just the issue with the Clearwater Fine Foods not installing  (seen on another thread) .